Live Tele-conference about Stomaphyx!

Amy Williams
on 11/5/07 11:10 am

Is the WLS StomaphyX procedure right for you? Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Eric Schlesinger, will be hosting a special ObesityHelp Tele-conference in which he will answer your questions.  Expertise and insight from WLS professionals is your first step to better health.  Be sure to join Dr. Schlesinger and OH Members on November 8th to learn more about the StomaphyX

A Note from Dr. Schlesinger: 
StomaphyX  Tele-conference!

On Thursday, November 8th at 6 PM, (Pacific Standard Time) we will have the opportunity to discuss the Stomaphyx procedure. It is an exciting new approach to treat two common causes of weight regain after RNY. If you have had an RNY and your weight loss has stalled short of your goal or if you have experienced a weight gain after initial success, then the StomaphyX might be the procedure for you!  Without any incisions, this innovative tool allows your surgeon to decrease the diameter of your pouch’s outflow tract (stoma) and “tighten up” your pouch. Like all weight loss surgery, this procedure depends on your commitment and compliance. This is an open forum, so have your questions ready. Knowledge is power. It is my hope that our discussion will enlighten and inform you. It is my goal to replace rumors and confusion with insight and truth. Everyone deserves a second chance!

Dr. Eric Schlesinger, Bariatric Surgeon
AZ Weight Loss Solutions
Phoenix, AZ
www.azwls.com

Chat space is limited

To join this Tele-conference please email  [email protected] (name, your phone number, and length of time out from RNY or other surgery) upon making your reservation you will be given the conference call number and log-in information.  

Important Note:
Any questions must be sent in prior to the chat. Questions for the presenter can also be sent to [email protected] 

I've lost over 400 pounds!  
I love helping others, if you have a question just ask!  

Click on a link to read more about my journey:  
My website   My reconstructive photos 

Most Active