Friend not doing good

FakeBake
on 11/2/07 2:41 am - AZ
Hi all, My friend had gastric bypass Open in May, she has had nothing but problems, in and out of the hospital, her heart is doing bad, she she is dehydrated, couldn't keep food down..they put her on some sort of tube that feeds her all the time, she is back in hospital..and now they are gonna reverse the surgery...im real worried about it, she is 57.  She had the surgery years back where they just stapled the stomach and had to reverse that one to...Prayers are needed for her, her husband is real sick about this..thanks so much hugs to everyone..Tara
CINABOBINA
on 11/2/07 3:42 am

Tara   So very sorry to hear about  your friend , thoughts and prayers are being sent her way.  For a speedy and  uneventful surgery .. Can I ask who is doing the surgery and what Hospital ?

FakeBake
on 11/2/07 9:54 am - AZ
Hi, Dr. Juarez did the first surgery, not sure who will be doing the reversal, and for the hospital I think St. Lukes..not sure on that, but sounds familiar..Tara
flyrep
on 11/2/07 6:29 pm - AZ
I will keep her and her family in my prayers! Please let know there are people here who are concerned and love her! Your a very sweet friend for posting for her!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

FakeBake
on 11/5/07 12:53 pm - AZ
thank you for the kind words...they moved her to a rehab place...i really hope she doesn't have to have the surgery reversed!
Most Active