Just checking in. . .

badamczyk
on 11/1/07 8:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi OH Friends: Well, one week ago was surgery and I am doing well!  So much so, that I find myself wondering if there is more?   I do have a slight fever, but nothing even near the point where the doctor has asked I call -- so I am dealing with it.  Other than that, I feel amazing. I am doing great on my diet -- would LOVE to introduce more foods in, but will wait until I get the go ahead :-)  I still get filled up really fast, but some yummy smells are starting to make me a little hungry.  It's just nice to know the tummy is still alive and active in there Just wanted to say thanks for all my good buddies who continue to check on me, support me, and be there for me -- you are the best. Okay -- not going to over do :-) Beth
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
westvalley
on 11/2/07 2:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Always Here Beth! Support and Encouragement is what it is all about. Now get some rest woman! ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
badamczyk
on 11/2/07 4:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely!  You betcha, and we can be here for each other.   Okay . . .I'm listening. . .SEE??   That's me going to get some rest now :-) Beth 
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
Lori M.
on 11/2/07 11:10 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Beth,  I am so excited to here you are doing well!! Since we have different doctor's I'm not sure what sort of diet you are on but I am curious to find out what they are letting you eat so far! Well definitely congrat's and good luck with the journey! Lori
flyrep
on 11/2/07 6:25 pm - AZ

Wonderful news! Here's to the healthly start by a new birthday!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active