Century Club New Member!

AZdove
on 10/31/07 11:16 pm - Tolleson, AZ
I have officially lost 101 pounds as of this morning!  It was a happy opening to November!  My weight loss has been slow but steady.  It has taken me almost 9 months to achieve this goal!  Only 44 more pounds to go to goal!  Thanks to my Angel Nicole!  She is the best!

Niecey ~.
on 11/1/07 9:27 am - Derry, NH
Congrats!  its a lovely place to be!
  Kim

I am unwritten, Can't read my mind~ I'm undefined ~ I'm just beginning ~  The pen's in my hand ~ 
~~Ending unplanned ~~

-120lbs...
http://www.myspace.com/witkum
JRinAZ
on 11/1/07 12:07 pm - Layton, UT
Oh happy happy happy day!  High Fives!  Back Flips!  Hallelujahs and Congrats!

You have done a GREAT job becoming a LOSER!!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

desert rat
on 11/1/07 12:48 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Congrats!!!  It's such a great place to be, huh?        I see that you are in Tolleson.  You should try to come to one of the west-side support meetings.  We meet on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month at Estrella Banner Hospital near 91st & Thomas.  Although we are not associated with anyone doctor, we have several Dr. Blackstone people including my husband and me. If you would like all the info, let me know or just keep an eye on this board cuz Leanne will post a reminder (or at least she usually does).  We would love to have you join us.  We have a great group and we aren't so large that you would get lost. Hope to meet you in person, Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Nicole W.
on 11/1/07 4:48 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congrats Ellen! I am so proud of you.

TinkerBell

Most Active