Little Red Jacket

desert rat
on 10/30/07 10:15 am - Goodyear, AZ

Hello EVERYONE who went to the Sunday OH event.

I wore my favorite red sweater jacket (cuz the rooms were so cold) but the Lantana Grill was much warmer and I took it off.  I totally forgot about it and left it on the back of my chair in the restaurant.  I called the restaurant on Sunday night but the only person I got wouldn't say anything other than "it's not here."  No offer to talk to people or ask questions of any sort, just "it's not here."  Yesterday I called & left a message with the restaurant manager but he hasn't returned my call.  I don't know what else to do!

Someone suggested that I post here to see if anyone has any idea what might have become of my jacket.  If anyone rescued it for me, please let me know.  I will do what ever I need to do to get it back.  It really is my favorite jacket and red is my favorite color!  My next step is to contact the hotel management.  I was even willing to buy a brand new one but it's all sold out. Please...if anyone can help...I would be forever grateful. Thanks...Dj

Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
CK777
on 10/30/07 2:29 pm - Avondale, AZ
Oh DJ............................................... I didn't even notice that you left without it!! Do you want me to stop in there and talk to them in person? That is horrible! That was such a cute sweater/jacket!! Are you sure it isn't in your truck, never mind...............dumb question, I am sure you have looked like a million times over. I am going to stop in there, I might have time tomorrow, I will sneak out of work early.  Thank you so much for driving me to the event this last weekend, I had a great time and enjoyed the time that we got to talk in the car ride. Remember, I owe you lunch and I mean it. I will let you know what they say when I stop in at the hotel. Cathy
desert rat
on 10/31/07 6:12 am - Goodyear, AZ
Thank you Cathy, I sure hope someone knows something.  I still haven't heard from the Lantana Grill manager but I will wait to call the resort manager until I hear from you.  It just get frustrating when they won't even return your call!  I sure appreciate you being willing to stop by.  It's way out of my way from work so I was hoping to take care of it by phone...oh well. Thanks again, Dj
CK777
on 11/1/07 10:21 am - Avondale, AZ

DJ...........................

I went into Lantana Grill and the hotel and they looked all over and couldn't find it and they called security. No such luck!! I'm so sorry. Who was the maker of the sweater/jacket? Do you know?

I keep hoping someone has it and will post here.................

Cathy

desert rat
on 11/1/07 11:54 am - Goodyear, AZ

Cathy, First of all...THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking your time to look.  I means a lot to me.  The jacket was sold as a "Coffee Shop Wool Blend Snap Button Bomber Jacket."

Maybe someone will know something.  I asked Joyce to mention it at the Chandler Group Meeting on the 14th.  I've even thought of going to that one for the protein pot luck.  I always get so many great recipes when I go to the Chandler Group functions.  I don't get to the normal meeting cuz they're so far and on a week night but this once-a-year thing might be worth the effort.  Anyway, thanks again, Dj

Most Active