Thank You Phoenix

Beth B.
on 10/30/07 8:19 am, edited 10/30/07 8:33 am - Trafford, PA
Greeting from Pittsburgh, To All my new friends in Arizona, Thank you for a wonderful weekend at the Obesity Help conference. When I left Pittsburgh on Friday I never realized how changed I would be when I got home. First I love you Jackie and Bill. Jackie you're and amazing woman who has profoundly  touched my life. I am so blessed to have met you.          Thanks to all the great people I met from Obesity Help  Rusty, Tim, Jeremy, Sherri ,Bo, Eric and Bruce.  Thanks Joanna Fee and Dr. Kathy Nickerson I loved your advice and enjoyed sharing the dance floor with you lovely ladies.                                            To all the absolutely wonderful people who welcomed with with open arms. I 'm in awe of your generosity and kindness. Joyce you are one of a kind &         I loved spending time with you and Jim. Becky and Joe, Kitten and Ed, La Don and Jan, Gayle, Lucy, **willow**, Jann, Deanne.I'm sorry if I forgot anyone I met so many wonderful people who shared their journeys with me.                            Stepping off the plane in Pittsburgh I now know I am strong, I'm empowered to do what I want to in my life with no limitations set by my past. I thank all of you  Who made this one of the most amazing experiences in my life. God Bless all of you. I hope to talk to you all on line and to See you again in person.                                          Love Beth C. (AKA Beth from Pittsburgh)       P.s.- Pictures on my profile

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

huskerfan85
on 10/30/07 11:14 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Beth you are so right about the wonderful hospitality of the AZ group.  I was very nervous going by myself, but as you said I was also welcomed with open arms.  I learned so much and met so many wonderful people.  I hope to see you all again soon at another event.  Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

CK777
on 10/30/07 2:33 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hijack!!  Hi Gayle It is nice to see you posting here on the AZ board. It was great getting to talk to at dinner on Friday night. I hope your flight back to CO was an uneventful one. That sucks that you had to get up so early but at least you "snuck" some food so you could have breakfast. Please keep us posted as you continue your journey and good luck. Cathy
JeremyGentles
on 10/31/07 11:53 pm - Johnson City, TN
Beth, I am happy you had a great time at the event. Hopefully we provided some good info while keeping you entertained as well. Congrats on all of your success and hopefully we will see you next year. Take care.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Deanne K.
on 11/3/07 2:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Beth, It was great meeting you.  I sure enjoyed your pictures.  I am having trouble uploading the pictues.  I think having a high megapixal camera is not my friend in being able to upload to this site.  I have tried saving them in lower sizes, but I still can't get them to upload.  I am glad that you had a wonderful time in Arizona.  It's one of the reasons that I like OH and the people I met here.  I am sorry that so many people didn't make it from Tucson, since they had their own deal on the same day, they sure missed out. Deanne
Most Active