Funky feeling in my belly

Lori M.
on 10/28/07 12:42 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
I started having this weird feeling in my belly today.  It's on the right side about even with my belly button but a little bit over to the right.  If almost feels sorta like a bubble.  It doesn't hurt it just feels sorta funky.  It's not constant... it just comes and goes once in awhile when I am sitting. I got sent home with a list of reasons to be concerned and to call the office.. "a weird bubble feeling in your belly" is not on my list. I guess I want it to be nothing... because I have already been to the ER for an ultrasound on my calf because I was having some leg pain and the doctor's office wanted to make sure it wasn't a clot.  It wasn't.. I'm happy.. but I'd like to have an uneventful recovery!
Nicole W.
on 10/28/07 2:48 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
It is probably gas.... have you tried walking and see if it gets better?  right after my surgery, walking was the only thing to get rid of gas pains. I would say if the pain is still there in the morning, call the nurses line.  I am sure they can help you.  Don't be afraid to call, that's what they are there for! Feel better! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

Most Active