PHOENIX OH Conference

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/28/07 12:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank you to OH, Joyce, Jackie and all the sponsors and speakers.  It was a great, informative weekend.  I met so many interesting and awesome people.  Joe and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I posted some photos on my profile.  Feel free to take a look.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

desert rat
on 10/29/07 11:18 am - Goodyear, AZ
Hi Beth!  I looked at your pictures...they are great!   The weekend really was fun, wasn't it?  Too bad we can't do this all the time.  It sure makes me jealous of all of the people who get to work in this wonderful industry.   Maybe in my next life, huh?  In the meantime, I'll just get excited with all of my local buddies and I am happy to add you to my list! Thanks, Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/07 12:46 pm - Newport Beach, CA
Hi Becky. Thanks so much for coming to the event, it was such a treat to have you there. I love your pictures! Warmly, Kathy
huskerfan85
on 10/29/07 12:46 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks to you all in Phoenix for hosting, it was great, and also my first time in Phoenix.  I want to come back and see all the wonderful sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gayle  6'2" 

JeremyGentles
on 11/1/07 12:03 am - Johnson City, TN
Hello Becky, Glad to hear you had a good time this weekend. The crowd in Phoenix was a great one and I had a wonderful time. Perhaps we will see you again next year. Take care!

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Deanne K.
on 11/3/07 2:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
So Jeremy, We had such a good time.  Have you shared any of the pictues yet? Deanne
Most Active