Happy Hugggzz & Kisses!

JRinAZ
on 10/28/07 10:50 am - Layton, UT
YaaaaaWN!!!!  The 3 days of fun with old and new Weight Loss buds at the O.H. Phoenix Event has been amazing! 

I was inspired, educated, entertained and loved!  Jackie Guerra and Lorrie Henry are not only incredible stars but are such genuinely GREAT individuals!  They mixed, mingled and made the weekend totally rock!  I'll be a goofy FAN to both of you forever!!!!!......will always remember being touched on my parathesis by Jackie and will cherish my personal note from Lorrie! 

Thank YOU Obesity Help for making this weekend event  such a fantastic experience!

Thank YOU my WLS friends for many great memories!  Did I really do the Chicken Dance??? Gasp!!!

Pleeeeez keep in touch!  I love y'all to pieces!

I'm going to crawl in bed now and sleep for days!  :)  ....sigh......smile...... Beth!  Please let us know when you are safely home in Pittsburgh! To Sherri, Rusty, Bo, Jeremy, .........and all the O.H. gang!  Call me!  :)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

paschool
on 10/28/07 12:18 pm - Manhattan, KS

Joyce - I have found the forums!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend, you and Kathy (with Dr. S) were just fantastic!!! It really was a great weekend and I thank you for sending me that email, it really was a devine intervention - it was just what I needed to re-start my life "on the other side" and I never would have gotten there without your email. Thanks hon! Hugs Jann Casa Grande

Deanne K.
on 10/29/07 2:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi All, It was such a great weekend for all to be had.  Yes, Joycce you did the chicken dance.  Would like to find the pictures on here, but don't know where to find them.  I did get home safe. Thanks you all for the fun time Jackie was a hoot and I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Schlesenger and all the other weight loss people.   Those that couldn't come sure missed out on a great time. Deanne
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/29/07 5:07 am - Tucson, AZ

Deanna

I did find some on this site;

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/rustimart/

~Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Beth B.
on 10/29/07 2:40 am - Trafford, PA
Hi honey I just got in 2 hours ago. I 've been going through internet withdrawl. I'm on the computer but haven't unpacked yet. Arizona Rocks !! You guys sure know how to make a gal feel welcome. I had a life changing time in Phoenix. Joyce you're even more beautiful in person. Thanks for the hospitality. Tell your hubby I said hi. Arizona must be good for weight loss I lost 3 pounds with you guys this weekend, must be all the dancing.   Love You All. Talk to you soon. This tired old girl is going to take a nap before my husband Aaron gets home.

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

Most Active