I'm feeling pretty darned good and I have lost........

flyrep
on 10/27/07 2:39 pm - AZ

Okay I never weigh myself but one month 2 days I had to ask myself just how much I had really lost! Im feeling GREAT, HEALTHY   and have so much DRIVE   in so many areas in my life right now!! I have lost  49 POUNDS!  My face is changing, my tummy and bucket are way smaller and my top is holding steady. Lost a couple of sizes there but nothing bad. I am sooo glad I had this done.  For all of you who are getting, thinking or wanting WLS..... Please please understand how much work it takes. PROTEIN is major. AND you FEEL IT WHEN U NEED SOME!  I have found some really good products. I'll be posting them soon or u can pm me and Ill send u them! Till later! 

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Lori M.
on 10/27/07 11:40 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Fly, That's awesome about the weight loss!!  I can't wait to be in your shoes! Keep up the good work!  But I know you don't need the encouragment... you are doing great!
johnb_az
on 10/28/07 3:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi flyrep,   Sounds like your doing great!  Keep up the good work.  Remember to add exercise into your routine now.  I think its a very important aspect to keeping our weight off years from now.  Keep us posted and put up some monthly pictures on your page to let us see your progression to the new you like I did.  CTR, Doc
flyrep
on 10/28/07 5:10 am - AZ
I walk about 3 to 4 miles a day. I go to LA Fitness. And of course I have my girls I runm after all day long.  I see my Dr. On Tues and am gonna ask if I can start lifting weights, at least for my arms to start.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

20candy07
on 10/29/07 11:59 am - Tolleson, AZ
That is great!!    Can't wait until I'm a month post.   Regards, Candy
Most Active