ObesityHelp Block Party Friday night in Phoenix!

Sherri O.
on 10/24/07 12:17 pm - Jonesborough, TN

Come and join us at the OH Block Party sponsored by North Valley Plastic Surgery on Friday night, October 26th, from 6:00 – 8:00pm at the Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix!

There will be food, friends and fun! Come mingle with your friends and meet some new ones! Bo McCoy, Rusty, Kim, Sherri, Eric, Tim and Jeremy from the OH staff will be there as well as some of our speakers like Kathy, Joanna and Jackie will be there too!

There is no charge to attend, but please RSVP so we can make sure and order enough provisions! It’s quick and easy.. just shoot an email to [email protected] and say “I’m coming to the party on Friday night.. count me in! (and list your name)” … isn’t that a cheap price? J

Come and hang out and grab some food J

You can read about the rest of the plans for the event on the event’s website

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_ details/?pkid=601&key=ad70193645968e19a368d83bf147674a

I can’t wait to meet everyone! Be there or be square! Watch out Phoenix.. here we come!

====================
Sherri Carver  
ObesityHelp Staff - On staff and working for you since 2000
---------------------------------------
"Failing to achieve a goal does not mean you are a failure. You are only a failure if you quit trying to achieve." - SC
--------------------------------------

Most Active