ANGEL DUTY; BADAMCZYK IS HAVING SURGURY FRIDAY

Darla P.
on 10/24/07 1:59 am - Timonium, MD
hI EVERYONE: BETH IS HAVING HER SURGURY FRIDAY:  i am posting the link to her support page below http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=A1178057575 Lets all show her some love and support. Darla 

Darla     -

badamczyk
on 10/24/07 3:32 am - Phoenix, AZ
You are the best Angel ever!! I want you to know that you've made my day.  I will be keeping an eye on my support page and i want to thank YOU, Darla for all your caring, and support. You are the best. ((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Beth
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
cybird
on 10/24/07 6:34 am - Queen Creek, AZ

It will be over before you know it. Good luck as you begin the rest of your life. :)

badamczyk
on 10/24/07 6:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
I hope you are right :-) Thanks for the support and vote of confidence.   Beth
westvalley
on 10/24/07 11:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey sweetie! I may not be your angel but I am here. I know Darla will be a great angel.  Wow...your big day is coming! I may be more excited than you :-). My blessings are with. }i{ Julie
badamczyk
on 10/24/07 11:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
Ah, you are an angel -- a girl can have more than one, dontcah know?  I will never be able to thank you for all your kindness and support.  All I can do is be there for you as well.  My BIG day is coming -- Friday (YIKES). . .I appreciate your enthusiasm and prayers. Thanks, Julie (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Beth
JRinAZ
on 10/24/07 1:09 pm - Layton, UT
Beth! Skinny wishes to you sweetie pie for an uneventful trip to the healthy side of life!!!!.......Soooooooooo.....I think it would be a fun field trip if the entire O.H. Friday night party popped by around midnight to visit you in your hospital room!  What do ya think????  Cards?  Charades?  Kareoke might go over well on the hospital floor too!!!!! .....we'll be thinking of YOU! LOSER'S ROCK!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

badamczyk
on 10/24/07 9:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh, I am sure they would LOVE that on the floor, hmm?  Actually, I love the idea   Thank you for the skinny wishes, and good wishes.  I am looking forward to joining the healthy side of life. Beth
Most Active