Coming to PHX

B. McCoy
on 10/23/07 1:22 am - Columbus, OH
I wanted to let everyone know that I will be coming to Phoenix.  I will be holding a break-out session entitled "Going forward in reverse".   "It is not enough to have surgery you have to find the reasons why you became overweight in the first place; for to not do so, is a prescription to return to obesity some day”! Do you know why you became overweight? The answers might be surprise you. However, not knowing might help you return to obesity. What will happen to you the day the scales stops moving down? Making the Journey together is more important than you know. You need your support system to help you make the hardest journey of all, the mental journey once the weight-loss is finished.  If your planning to attend please post a reply.
Sherri O.
on 10/23/07 5:10 am - Jonesborough, TN
Bo I am SOOOO glad that your schedule changed so you can join us! I really love your talks. You are such an inspiration to everyone, and myself!

====================
Sherri Carver  
ObesityHelp Staff - On staff and working for you since 2000
---------------------------------------
"Failing to achieve a goal does not mean you are a failure. You are only a failure if you quit trying to achieve." - SC
--------------------------------------

Deanne K.
on 10/23/07 7:46 am - Tucson, AZ
Bo, Sounds like an interesting talk.  I will look for your session.  I will be there. Deanne
Most Active