Carol Fly & Family

Deanne K.
on 10/22/07 3:32 am - Tucson, AZ

Hi All, I wanted to let you know that  Carol Fly passed away Sunday evening (October 21st) around 6:30 p.m.  She was surrounded by her dear husband Bob, daughter Erin, mom & dad, Tony & Yvonne Berver, and many of her church family.  And now she sees HIM face to face…. Please pray for the family.  She will be missed.  I don't know if any of you knew Carol or saw any of her posts, but I thought I would put this information out there for those of you who are interested.  Her surgery was in May and she had numerous complications.  Please pray for her family as they go through this difficult time.

beckipoohbear
on 10/22/07 4:11 am - AZ
Oh my goodness! I've never seen her posts here on this forum but I am a member of her church and she has been in our prayers during her whole post-surgery ordeal.  That is extremely sad news as she is one special lady.  Thank you for posting this news and my prayers are with her family. Rebecca
Deanne K.
on 10/22/07 4:14 am - Tucson, AZ
Rebecca, I know she has posted on OH, but I didn't remember what boards that she was on.  She definately was one special lady.  I knew her from Walk to Emmaus as I know many of your church family as well. Deanne
Deanne K.
on 10/22/07 5:00 am - Tucson, AZ
I found Carol's user name it was yoyomama http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php ?N=F1105628779 Here is her profile. Deanne
alligatorpgr
on 10/22/07 4:03 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
My heart goes out to you and her family.  My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you. Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active