What are you coming as to the Costume Ball?

Sherri O.
on 10/22/07 6:06 am, edited 10/29/07 3:59 am - Jonesborough, TN
What is everyone coming as to the Costume Ball in Phoenix this weekend? Even if you don't want to dress up, I highly encourage you to attend! Some people dress up, some don't, but EVERYONE has a great time!  Also, don't forget about the Friday night social Meet&Greet. Dress is casual. Tell us what YOU are coming as on Saturday night! I'm coming as a Geisha Girl... with my pale skin.. I should match the outfit LOL ============================ Here is some basic info about the weekend: There will be presentations given by plastic surgeons during the weekend, and they will be offering FREE onsite consultations!

Get your tickets this week and enjoy these special events:

• Lorrie Henry – Meet ABC's Fat March personal trainer and host
  • Jackie Guerra – Meet OH’s spokesperson, actress and comedian
  • Meet & Greet Social on Friday night
  • Costume Ball on Saturday night (Costume optional)
  • A complete makeover will be given away
  • Special post op surgery panel with RNY, Lapband, DS and Stomaphyx patients and professionals
  • FREE plastic surgery consultations

These items are in addition to the wonderful classes being held by the professionals! This week is the last week to get your tickets at the discounted price of $30! This price is good until Thursday evening, October 25th. 

Online registration will close on Friday. Walk-ins will be allowed on Saturday morning at the full registration price of $100 per person.

Visit the ObesityHelp Events website for full details and to purchase your tickets today! Don’t be left out!

====================
Sherri Carver  
ObesityHelp Staff - On staff and working for you since 2000
---------------------------------------
"Failing to achieve a goal does not mean you are a failure. You are only a failure if you quit trying to achieve." - SC
--------------------------------------

Amy Williams
on 10/22/07 7:14 am
That sounds like tons of fun!  I alway love the dress up part of the events.  I can't wait to see what everyone is going to dress up in. 

I've lost over 400 pounds!  
I love helping others, if you have a question just ask!  

Click on a link to read more about my journey:  
My website   My reconstructive photos 

Beth B.
on 10/24/07 9:39 pm - Trafford, PA
Hi Sherri,I'm so excited about the conference. I can't wait to meet you. My plane leaves  from Pittsburgh in less than 24 hours. I'm coming as a medieval princess. Though I could probably go as a geisha too I'm  as pale as you are(ha ha). See you Friday.

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

Most Active