Half Marathon!!

CK777
on 10/21/07 2:01 pm - Avondale, AZ
Today I ran my first half marathon. It was a virtual one, the Nike Women's Half Marathon that is actually in San Franciso but with modern technology (Ipod, special Nike shoes and a Nike sports kit that has a sensor in it) you were able to run it anywhere in the U.S. and then upload your information with Itunes and Nikeplus. I can't believe I completed it and I did it in 3:12!! I had my grandson this weekend so I even did most of it on the treadmill before everyone else got up this morning.....................boring!! Pretty cool though that I even finished! I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish because I am having trouble with my left foot but I made sure I didn't run during the week too much so it wouldn't be get tired out easy and it wasn't too bad (it is still pretty numb but it didn't bother me too much to run). 10-11 months ago I would have never been able to do this, I am so grateful for everything this surgery is now allowing me to do, number one is having so much more confidence. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather that we are having and taking advantage of it and getting out and doing something. Cathy. 264/154/145 110 lbs gone!
flyrep
on 10/21/07 2:41 pm - AZ
U soooo RULE! I CANT wait to be able to do this as well! WAYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOO

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

ginau
on 10/21/07 10:49 pm - mesa, AZ
Cathy  that is awesome !! WOW - you have been busy lady ! Are we going to see you this week-end ?  I sure  hope so !
alligatorpgr
on 10/22/07 4:19 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hijack for Gina, I've got my ticket and I'll be there :-)!!! Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

alligatorpgr
on 10/22/07 4:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You rock Cathy!!!   Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active