I MADE IT TO ONDERLAND!!!!!!

soon2bnewme
on 10/21/07 5:21 am - Chandler, AZ

I jumped on the scale after a weekend in Payson and I weighed 199.8.  I jumped on about a dozen or so times in the next 30 minutes just to confirm my results and it remained the same.  Thank goodness the scale is finally moving after 3.5 months of staying in one spot.   yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

David S.
on 10/21/07 10:34 am
WTG!!! That's GREAT!!! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
Deanne K.
on 10/21/07 12:57 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good Job, Wish I was back there and I hadn't gained the 15 lbs that I have.  I remember that day and when I hit the century club.  That didn't last long for me.  Keep going. Deanne
Candi Y.
on 10/21/07 2:20 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Renee-----------------  CONGRATS TO YOU!  Way to go!  That is to great and I am so so happy for you, its funny cause I've been on like a 3 week null and I'm so bumbed and I know you were on a 3 mth null and hung in there, so I wont give up!  I'm so happy for you!    I have an app't for this thurs with Doc and then was gonan stay for support, U gonna be there???  Not sure though cause I feel like I'll be getting my period any moment now and doesn't he NOT want us to get fills during our cycle?  Let me know and I hope top get to see you - CONGRATS!!!
Most Active