update overdue!!

FakeBake
on 10/17/07 11:09 am - AZ
Hi all, it has been a while since i have last updated! lots of you are new...good luck to you all!  Well I am still going through divorce....and ex and me get along very well! he is still a very supportive guy, i will never forget him!  I have a new boyfriend now for a year...and we are having a baby in febuary...due date is the 14th.....first baby, very strange!  never thought i would have a child of my own! but none the less very very happy, everything is going good, Im just not sure about having gastric bypass and a baby! and the whole delivery part of it, i want both of us to be ok!  The strange thing is I didnt have morning sickness...or couldnt tell it apart from the puking when i eat things i know i shouldnt!i got down to 138 from 322, and now im 150..anyway just wanted to update! hope all are doing well..hugs to all! Tara
flyrep
on 10/17/07 12:04 pm - AZ
Very nice to hear your doing well! I want very badly to become PG after WLS. We are going to stay trying about 18 month out from WLS.  Please post time from time with how your doing! Im so glad u are happy!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 10/17/07 2:25 pm - Layton, UT
Congratulations!  That is very cool news!  Keep your protein high and your calories low and you'll come out with a healthy body, healthy baby and energy to manage both!!!! ......ahhhhhh.....babies add joy to our perspective! Are you hoping for pink or blue?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 10/17/07 2:30 pm - Layton, UT
Congratulations!  That is very cool news!  Keep your protein high and your calories low and you'll come out with a healthy body, healthy baby and energy to manage both!!!! ......ahhhhhh.....babies add joy to our perspective! Are you hoping for pink or blue?
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/17/07 2:36 pm - Layton, UT
Tooooooooooo funny that O.H. double posted the note to YOU!  Maybe it's a sign that  TWINS are in your future!  LOL! Pink AND BLUE!!!!
Joyce 

Most Active