CONFIRMED: Dr. Hilario Juarez has no representation with Dr. Villares at Good Sam

flyrep
on 10/17/07 12:00 pm - AZ
Dr. Hilario Juarez  had been mentioned because, while the presentation had been given by Dr. Villares, he  was  said to be in representation for both surgeons operating through that hospital. I spoke with my  surgeon Dr. Hilario this afternoon. I informed him of the post this week that had been an area of concern to me.  He informed me that he is in no way working with Dr. Villares. They are two surgeons doing different WLS's in the same hospital. They have nothing to do with eachother. Dr. Juarez does know Dr. Villares professionally. That is it. I also called Good Sam before speaking with Dr. Juarez, they as well informed me that the two surgeons do not work hand in hand. It is vital that we who post  on this site to give info to other memebers have the right info and have backed it up with fact. Not doing so can upset a surgeon's identity and livelihood .  I have had many pm's that agree with my thoughts on the past post this week. This is why Im posting my findings tonight . I would do this even if Dr. J was not my surgeon.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/17/07 12:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
You go girl
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

flyrep
on 10/17/07 12:34 pm - AZ
Thank u Becky! I may never get a popular vote because I'm different. But to me different is key.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

pwrightt
on 10/17/07 2:15 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I agree it is always important to know the facts.
flyrep
on 10/18/07 3:40 pm, edited 10/18/07 3:48 pm - AZ
Yes, little facts are big!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 10/18/07 4:23 am - Glendale, AZ
Damn Straight! .....Can I post that?! LOL Your so right. I personally along with my own research look to this board for information and hope there is some validity to what people post.  My hero!
flyrep
on 10/18/07 3:37 pm, edited 10/18/07 3:47 pm - AZ
lol Im turning RED!  Thank u for your kind words. Sometimes Im just more willing to say what others may not.  Right is right and when Im wrong I say Im wrong.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

nicoleaz
on 10/18/07 9:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
When the seminar I attended began it was clearly stated that the seminar was for patients of both surgeons. I was only there in support of a friend so I don't know why or how that came to be, but that's what was said. If the surgeons conduct their own seminars separately this particular saturday morning was an exception.
MShawn62
on 10/18/07 10:54 am - Avondale, AZ
I may be wrong, but I thought they both were associated with Banner Good Samaritian Bariatric Center.  Does anyone know if this is true? Shawn
westvalley
on 10/18/07 11:12 am, edited 10/18/07 11:14 am - Glendale, AZ
They are associated with Banner's Bariatric program, but Dr Villares and Dr Juarez do not work out of the same office. Many people make that mistake...I did. But when I called for a consult with all three surgeons I was given a different number and office for Dr Villares but the same info for Dr Juarez and Fang. I know it's a bit confusing because they all do the seminars for Good Sam but they just participate as surgeons in the program they do NOT have the same office. Hope that helps.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active