Dexa Scan

CK777
on 10/17/07 8:15 am - Avondale, AZ

Does anyone know where I can go to get one done? Is it at a radiologist or only at the hospital? I called SBC today to get an appointment (for one I am overdue, haven't been since my 4th month check up) and I am having tingling in my left foot/lower leg. They want me to have all my labs done now even though it is a little early for my annual labs and then there is this DEXA Scan. I have an appointment for November 1st but they want these labs done now. I have been very good with my vitamins so I can't imagine that it is a deficiancy but who knows. Randy called me back and said that the labs will give us a better idea of what is going on, if labs show nothing then to see a neurologist. I also noticed that my left foot slaps down (like foot slap/drop) and kind of goes off to the side? It is making it hard to run and I have to come down on the balls of my feet on the left foot to compensate for the slapping. So does anyone know where I can get the DEXA Scan done at? Thank You Cathy

ginau
on 10/17/07 9:26 am - mesa, AZ
 I did mine right at the Hospital , just call scheduling , I did my blood and then walked right over  to the womans center - took about   15 minutes if that !    But I also believe and radiology place should be able to do it as long as you have orders ...
Most Active