AHH!! This is amazing!

Megs515
on 10/16/07 3:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
After all of my difficulty with SBC, I decided to switch surgeons and go with Dr. Juarez. I met with him and he said that he didn't see a reason why I wouldn't be  able to have my surgery in the beginning of November (if everything happened quick). This was one of those...I'll believe it when I see it kinda things. But then his staff was very supportive and helped me beyond my expectations. Nichole at his office was absoutely AMAZING! I didn't have to do anything to have my insurance switched over. She did everything! A week later, I got another approval letter in the mail and my file was quickly passed to Diana. I called today and DIana gave me the news...my new birthday is DECEMBER 11TH 2007!!!! His staff is absoutely amazing. Switching is the best thing I could've done!
flyrep
on 10/16/07 4:10 pm - AZ
Im jumping up and down for you right now! This is GREAT NEWS! Just think your date will be right around the corner and soon you'll be on the losers side! Im sooooo happy for u!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 10/17/07 1:22 am - Glendale, AZ

I am soooooo happy for you. I am having a difficult decision to do the same. I am about 90% sure I want to switch and not it's not only will I switch I am now deciding between Dr Juarez and Dr Fang. I didn't want to go through a difficult switch process either. I have a consult with Dr Fang on the Nov 12th, do you think I should book one with Dr Juarez too? Jut looking for answers and support, I am really confused right now. Again Congrats!

***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
cdickhausen
on 10/17/07 8:24 am - Tempe, AZ
Congrats to you! My surgeon is Dr Fang and I have no question that I made the right decision in going with him.  Nichole is AWESOME!  She shared in my joy when I got my approval and I think if she could have, she would have been jumping up and down with me...lol... Congrats on your b-day! Mine is November 29th.  I have heard nothing but great and wonderful things about Dr. Juarez and Dr Fang.  I believe that we are in wonderful hands and will soon be on the Losing team!  Congrats to you again and keep us all posted on your progress!
JRinAZ
on 10/17/07 2:42 pm - Layton, UT
That is GREAT news!  Parteeeeeeeeeee!  12/ 11 will be your LUCKY day!!!! LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Megs515
on 10/17/07 4:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! You guys are all amazing! I'm so glad my sister told me about this website!
Most Active