about YOU....this better be a LONG thread!

pwrightt
on 10/17/07 2:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

When did you get up this morning? 7:00

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? the yuma movie with Russel Crowe

what is your favorite TV show? CSI

What did you have for breakfast? eggs

What is your favorite cuisine? Pasta

What foods do you dislike? German food

what kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape

Favorite sandwich? don't eat them anymore

What are your favorite clothes? comfy clothes

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Hawaii 

Favorite brand of clothing? anything comfortable

Where would you want to retire? Santa Barbara

Favorite time of day? late at night

State you were born?  Calif. Pet?  Jack-dog         Socks-cat

I'd rather be.........not working What is your favorite sport? football

Favorite Drink?  Snapple

Yankees or Mets? Don't care

Manicure or pedicure? Both

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? loosing lots of weight

What did you want to be when you grew up? Happy!

Favorite restaurant? anything seafood or Mexican

Favorite flower? roses

Favorite Fast food? hate fast food

What store would you max out your credit card? Neiman Marcus

Bedtime ? never set time can stay up all night

What are you listening to right now? Jazz station

Favorite color?light blue

How many tattoos do you have? Zero -but want one now

Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote?  Take it day by day What time did you finish this e-mail? 9:29 PM
M. clarke
on 10/17/07 3:07 pm

When did you get up this morning? 7:00 am     

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Resident Evil Apocalypse

What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, Lost, The Office…and a bunch more!

What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt Smoothie

What is your favorite cuisine? I like a little of all of it.

What foods do you dislike? Veal, sushi

What kind of car do you drive? Neon

Favorite sandwich? Hmmm…ham and cheese I guess. Not sure I have a “Favorite”

What are your favorite clothes? Comfy ones! Tank tops and shorts.

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?  African Safari

Favorite brand of clothing? Don’t have one

Where would you want to retire? Don’t know yet

Favorite time of day? Late Night              

State you were born?  Michigan

Pet?  1 chocolate lab, 1 calico cat, 1 grey tabby

What is your favorite sport? Don’****ch sports

Favorite Drink?  Orange, Cherry, or Lemon kool-aids

Manicure or pedicure?  Manicure.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone?

What did you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian

Favorite restaurant? Tommy Bahama’s

Favorite flower? Lilac

Favorite Fast food? None

What store would you max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby

Bedtime ? Some time between 10 pm and 5 am

What are you listening to right now?  Television

Favorite color?  I like them all J

How many tattoos do you have? Zero

Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote? I have lots of favorites!

“There but for the grace of God go I”

“We did not inherit the earth from our fathers, we are borrowing it from our children”

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it robs today of its strength”  “We did not inherit the earth from our fathers, we are borrowing it from our children”

What time did you finish this e-mail: 10:01 pm

Thanks Joyce! This was fun. And interesting to read everyone's responses. I am interested to know about Nicoles falling in love also!!

Lady Lithia
on 10/18/07 5:02 pm

NAME:  Sasheena K. 

When did you get up this morning? 5:55 am

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Harry Potter

What is your favorite TV show? NCIS

What did you have for breakfast? Fuzzy Navel Protein Shake

What is your favorite cuisine? Trying to re-figure that out

What foods do you dislike? Food that creates dependency (and I hate Chorizo)

what kind of car do you drive? Hubby does most of the driving - 2007 Ford Focus  Favorite sandwich? Turkey, Provolone, and Avocado

What are your favorite clothes? all-day-long PJ's

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Pacific Northwest

Favorite brand of clothing? Only one I fit in.... Lane Bryant. :(

Where would you want to retire? Pacific Northwest

Favorite time of day? Early morning!

State you were born?  Washington Pet?  Most recent addition: Siamon, our baby Siamese boy.

I'd rather be.........Recovering from RNY instead of dreaming about it.  What is your favorite sport? To play: Volleyball, to watch: Football

Favorite Drink?  Morning Sparks Ruby Red Grapefruit

Yankees or Mets? ?

Manicure or pedicure? YES!

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? Today I decided to rewrite my textbook and come out with the "2nd edition"

What did you want to be when you grew up? I never cared, I just wanted to live my life in such a way that when I got to be old, I could look back with happiness over the things I'd done and the accomplishments I'd made and not be bitter about all the things I hadn't done.

Favorite restaurant? Stuart Andersons

Favorite flower? Sunflowers

Favorite Fast food? Ceasar Salad at Wendy's

What store would you max out your credit card? ?

Bedtime ? Whenever I can convince hubby to come to bed

What are you listening to right now? NFL Today... hubby is watching it

Favorite color? purple and green

Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote?  "Know thyself" What time did you finish this e-mail? 12:02 am

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

jenniebr
on 10/21/07 8:16 am, edited 10/21/07 8:18 am - queen creek, AZ

NAME:  Jen B 

When did you get up this morning? 4:30am (sick 2 year old)

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Michael Clayton, too bad it wasn't free

what is your favorite TV show?  L&O Criminal Intent

What did you have for breakfast? Bacon & Eggs

What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi

What foods do you dislike? overcooked anything

what kind of car do you drive? Ford Windstar

Favorite sandwich? Don't eat sandwiches

What are your favorite clothes? My gap jeans!

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? World Cruise, any cruise!

Favorite brand of clothing? Gap & Old Navy

Where would you want to retire? San Diego

Favorite time of day? Early morning!

State you were born?  New Jersey Pet?  Peanut and Trek, Olde Eng Bulldogges! Pooder & Lucy my kitties

I'd rather be.........on a cruise What is your favorite sport? Softball

Favorite Drink?  Green Tea Lemonade (Light)

Yankees or Mets? Phillies

Manicure or pedicure? YES!

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? My diaper days are over!

What did you want to be when you grew up? A grown-up

Favorite restaurant? Sushi Kee

Favorite flower? Yellow Tulips

Favorite Fast food? Chick-fil-a

Favorite Fast food?

What store would you max out your credit card? Ikea

Bedtime ? hopefully before midnight

What are you listening to right now? My kids playing

Favorite color? Yellow

Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote?  "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great'  -Tom Hanks as Jimmy Dugan in "A League of Their Own" What time did you finish this e-mail? 310pm
AZdove
on 10/22/07 1:42 am - Tolleson, AZ
When did you get up this morning? 2:30 am What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Hairspray What is your favorite TV show? Journeyman and Life (Numbers is excellent also, as well as Survivor) What did you have for breakfast? Cheese & crackers What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese What foods do you dislike? Breads and Pasta...they stick what kind of car do you drive? 2006 Chevy Aveo Favorite sandwich? I can't eat bread very easily.  But if I do it has to be toasted...grilled chicken is good with tomatoes What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, jeans and more jeans If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? The pyramids Favorite brand of clothing? Cheap...and then well...cheaper! Where would you want to retire? Ukiah, California Favorite time of day? I only get to pick one? State you were born? California Pet? 2 Dogs I'd rather be.........Playing with my grandkids! What is your favorite sport? Soccer Favorite Drink? Blue Icee Yankees or Mets? No preference! Manicure or pedicure? Never had either! Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? I am closing in on the CENTURY mark...2 more pounds to go! What did you want to be when you grew up? Taller Favorite restaurant? Red Robin Favorite flower? Passion Flower Favorite Fast food? Taco Bell (Pintos & cheese w/green sauce and onions!...great source of protein for about $1!) What store would you max out your credit card? Already maxed! Bedtime ? 10 pm What are you listening to right now? silence...my floor at work is almost empty...layoffs Favorite color? green How many tattoos do you have? No permanent ones...occasionally I have a temporary angel one. Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote? 

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. " Albert Einstein

What time did you finish this e-mail? 8:42 am

cybird
on 10/22/07 6:01 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Cybird When did you get up this morning? 5:45 A.M. What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Mr Bean with my 9 yr old. The worst movie I have ever seen.. What is your favorite TV show? 24 What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt and apples with Peanut butter What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican What foods do you dislike? Most veggies what kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry Favorite sandwich? Before surgery Meatball Sub from Mr. Goodcents. After Surgery... what is a sandwich? What are your favorite clothes? shorts, sandals and a polo If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Ireland Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that fits. Where would you want to retire? Swan Valley Idaho Favorite time of day? Evening State you were born? AZ Pet? No I'd rather be.........at Disneyland! What is your favorite sport? Football Favorite Drink? Coke RIP since surgery Yankees or Mets? neither Manicure or pedicure? Never had either! Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? lost almost 70 pounds in 5 weeks since surgery. What did you want to be when you grew up? A carnival worker.. Favorite restaurant? The Keg Favorite flower? Tiger Lillies Favorite Fast food? before surgery/ Wendy's. After Surgery/ nothing What store would you max out your credit card? The Sharper Image Bedtime ? 11 pm What are you listening to right now? Jackson Brown Favorite color? green How many tattoos do you have? none Do you have a favorite profound thought or quote?  "Sometimes we look for the stars so far away that we fail to see the ones in front of us".. What time did you finish this e-mail? 1 PM
Most Active