Who is going to the Phoenix event?

Amy Williams
on 10/17/07 2:21 am
Wow, that sounds like quite a line up of speakers and plain fun!  Where is the meet and greet going to be? 
Beth B.
on 10/17/07 3:46 am, edited 10/17/07 3:46 am - Trafford, PA
I can't wait to meet everyone. I'm flying in from Pittsburgh, Pa on Friday morning. I'm so excited I've never traveled alone before. My family can't believe I 'm going. But before my surgery I would have never even thought to go across the country alone. Now I see it as an adventure. Can't wait to meet you  Joyce, Becky, Mike and Deanne. So sorry you won't be there Amy. Does anyone know what the social Saturday is going to be? I'll see everyone next week.

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

Amy Williams
on 10/17/07 4:36 am
Joyce may know more about the social on Saturday.  You are coming a long way.  I'm sure you will have tons of fun. 
JRinAZ
on 10/17/07 2:11 pm - Layton, UT
Beth!  We will definitely roll out some AZ sunshine just for YOU!  Find me at at the event!!!!  I can tell we're going to have some FUN together!!!!! I do NOT know what the Sat social is yet.  I"ve been doing some time helping Sherri iron out the great line up of speakers.  I'm quite sure that the Sat evening will be the perfect party to cap a perfect day!  BUT....I'll see what I can find out tomorrow and then give a shout out about it! I'll be out of commission (chat site wise anyway) for about 5 days.  I'm flying north early Friday to do a chilly long weekend with my college kids and itty bitty grandson!  ...........Will be attending a BYU football game on Saturday!  Oh my gosh!  I hope it's not snowing!  ....I may need a polar suit for this little getaway! Talk to you in just over a week sweetie!  And......have a great flight!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Beth B.
on 10/17/07 11:22 pm - Trafford, PA
Thanks , I'll definitely look for you next weekend. I could use some Arizona sunshine. We've been lucky it's been in the 60-70's here. But I'm always freezing since surgery. Have a great trip with your family. Looking forward to meeting you. Take Care. 

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

Deanne K.
on 10/18/07 2:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey all, Bring your swim suits.  I am going to look for at least the jacuzzi?  Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Andea from Tucson is coming up with me.  We are looking for a good time. See you all then. Deanne
Amy Williams
on 10/19/07 4:17 am
That sounds like a TON of fun.  Relaxing in the jacuzzi!
Lady Lithia
on 10/18/07 4:50 pm
I'll be there with my hubby in tow. HE's promised to come to the meet & greet on Friday, and Saturday he'll be attending a chess tournament downtown. We're making it a nice romantic weekend. Had minor surgery this week though, and didn't think about this weekend when I made the appointment to have my stitches out. *sigh* I started to type that I would try to get my appointment switched to before the weekend.... but alas, that is a no-go... I can't do it Thursday (Parent/Teacher conferences) and I can't do it Friday (or I'd miss most of the meet & greet).... so I guess I'll be there hobbling along. You'll notice me, I'll be the one who walks in slow-motion!  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Amy Williams
on 10/19/07 4:18 am
Have LOTS of fun! 
Lucy M.
on 10/19/07 4:18 am - Conway, SC

I am coming to Phoenix with a friend of mine, Willow from the Chicagoland area. We can't wait to enjoy the warm weather and pool. Of course, meeting all of you. YAY!! I love Phoenix! Lucy

484.8/383.4/241/188/150 
                  Sexy 
Pre-op/RNY day/pre DS day/current/goal-  Realize Band 5/15/08; RNY 6/8/05, Removal Band and RNY to DS 8/25/10. RNY & Band surgeon was Dr. Guske.

Most Active