Who is going to the Phoenix event?

Amy Williams
on 10/15/07 8:36 am
I was just wondering who is going to the Phoenix ObesityHelp event? The resort looks like a ton of fun!  Anyone ever been to that resort?

I've lost over 400 pounds!  
I love helping others, if you have a question just ask!  

Click on a link to read more about my journey:  
My website   My reconstructive photos 

Michael B.
on 10/15/07 9:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
I'm going to try to make it! The resort is really cool, it is built in the foothills of a moutian and offers great views of the city lights and skyline. It might be a little chilly for the pool, just depends on how warm-blooded you are...

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

Amy Williams
on 10/16/07 3:25 am
That sounds really nice.  How is the weather there right now?
Michael B.
on 10/16/07 5:09 am - Gilbert, AZ
It is sunny every day and today's high will be 87 dry degrees - feels kind of like a 78 degree day in a humid place like the Southeast...highs this week will range from 81-93

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

Amy Williams
on 10/16/07 5:53 am
That's some really nice weather.  I remember when my husband and I drove cross country and how HOT it would get there.  I couldn't believe how hot.  We had a freezer load we had to stop several times to hose it off to keep it cooled down.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/15/07 11:20 am - Tucson, AZ
My significant other (support person) and I will be there all weekend.  Looking forward to meeting new people and hearing the speakers.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Amy Williams
on 10/16/07 3:26 am
Now that is the way to do it!  Make a vacation with your support person!  I hope you have lots of fun.
Deanne K.
on 10/16/07 10:35 am - Tucson, AZ
I will be there with bells on!  Looking forward to meeting everyone. Deanne
Amy Williams
on 10/16/07 12:34 pm
You have tons of fun!  Take photos, we want to see what we missed!  I wish I could be there with you all.
JRinAZ
on 10/16/07 1:59 pm - Layton, UT
Yahooooooooooo!  Deanne, Becky and Mike!  I'll C U there!!!!  No one should hold back from going cuz they don't have someone to hold their hand!  .....  You don't need a friend to go with cuz you'll be joining zillions of friends at the event!!!!  It's a place to meet the buds! Friday 's Meet and Greet is going to be soooo much fun!  Who is coming the farthest?  Who's the biggest Loser?  Who's the newest post-op?  Who's the senior grad? Prizes for all categories and other mixer fun included....not to mention yummy appetizers to nibble on!  FREE On Site Plastic Surgery consults with Dr. Steven Gitt for those interested! Don't hold back!  Make this a treat for yourself!  The line-up is turning out to be amazing !  TWO T.V. Stars!  Several therapists!  Several Surgeon's!  Several motivational speakers!  Several Vendor's to  get new info and products from! No ONE ever said that they should have stayed home instead of attending one of the O.H. events!  One of my most amazing experiences was when I went to a National O.H. event in  L.A. a couple of years ago!  What a blast!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active