2 years out this month!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/12/07 6:43 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I had my surgery Oct. 28th -- 2005. I've lost 180 pounds -- now I'm down to 140!!!  I'm hot!!  I'm hot!  :) I'm having the time of my life.  I'll be updating my page soon so you can see the new me.  This is happening or WILL happen to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is great now.  But I do find I compare myself to other people quite a bit and am surprised to find out they weigh more than me.  My head is still catching up to the losses! Best wishes to all, Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley - 380/204/160 - October 28th, 2005 -  Thank you God; my handsome PCP Dr. Rejiv Jetley in Prescott Valley, Arizona; my knowledgeable and talented surgeon Dr. Hilario Juarez in Phoenix, Arizona; and all my wonderful and amazing friends on this website that got me to this point.  You all saved my life.    
maxaz1
on 10/12/07 11:25 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Sheryl- It is so nice to hear from you 2 years out! We newbies can use the reinforcement and encouragement during the more difficult first few months. Even though we see the weight dropping, it's kind of hard to believe that we, too, can and will be where you are (the "hot" spot). Thanks and congratulations on a battle well-fought! Maxine
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/12/07 2:06 pm - * _ *, AZ
You have done a Great job! I am almost 3 yrs out and lost a man off my back I have lost 190 lbs. Life is good I have done it alone and have not gained. I check in with my PCP and am doing great ! Skin is next on my list  Sheryl I added you keep in touch Hugs Teresa
AliciaB
on 10/13/07 10:03 am - AZ
Sheryl Good for you!! Like Maxine said we "new folks" are excited when we see the results. Way to go Girl! Alicia
JRinAZ
on 10/14/07 12:43 am - Layton, UT
Hey there "HOT" "HOT"  "HOT"!  Sheryl! I totally missed your post  but was delighted to see your pretty pic when scrolling through the recent messages!  Congratulations to you on your fantastic success! Are you joining us at at the Phoenix event?????  Hope to see you soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active