Joyce !!!! whats up this week at Chandler Supprt group !

ginau
on 10/8/07 11:30 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Miss Joyce !! Whats the topic for the Chandler Support group this week ?? I lost the topic list - And kinda unsure if I am going to make group-- hope not ! I woudl go into withdrawls ..... I have a lot of work on my desk ..   
JRinAZ
on 10/8/07 1:21 pm - Layton, UT
 Oct 9th, Weds - Chuck H. Oct 23rd, Tues - Jenn and Todd Bradshaw (Successful LapBanders and *****y, Fun and Informative!) Oct 26th and 27th, Fri, Sat & Sun- OBESITY HELP PHOENIX EVENT!!! Nov 14th, Weds - Joyce (Guest Speaker: Darcie Ebelkraut, Post WLS Life Coach) Nov 27th, Tues - Joyce -Holiday Protein Potluck, Bring a dish and a recipe to Mtg. Dec 12th, Weds - Pam S.  Dec 25th, Tues - MERRY CHRISTMAS! No Mtg! Everyone is welcome to the Chandler Support Meetings!  All surgery types, all surgeon's programs, pre-ops, support folks, grads, ........regain some?  You need us!  ...on a plateau?  You need us!......Stuck with boring food choices? You need us! 

C U there!
Chandler Regional Hospital
Frye and Dobson, enter from the East Main entrance by E.R. side.  Go to lower level in conference rooms 1 and 2.
2nd Weds frm 6 to 7:30
4th Tues from 6 to 7:30
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AvasGrammy
on 10/9/07 4:07 am - Chandler, AZ
HI JOyce! Are you saying that Jenn and Todd are doing the meeting on October 23??? Is it the one at the hospital???? Do you know thier topic??? Are they going to be talking about their weight loss journey??? Would love to know that information! Thanks! LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 10/9/07 2:44 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there pretty girlfriend!  Long time no news from you!  Are you joining the bunches of us at the upcoming Obesity Help weekend of FUN????  We  could have some major all night fun running thruogh the halls chatting! I'm not sure what Jenn and Todd will be speaking about but you can be sure that it will be informative, entertaining and worth every second!  She is the queen of Lapband info and is the perfect example of getting to goal! ......looking forward to seeing you soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AvasGrammy
on 10/9/07 3:38 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you Joyce...I have missed you!!! I want to come...I see it is a 2 day event....when is the best time to come and where is all the info on it??? Is it really all night long??? LOL I want to come when Jenn and Todd speak...I will start working on a sitter for the girls as my hubby is out of town that week....he actually leaves that morning for SF....can u even believe that??? LOL..... How are YOU??? I think of you often.... LuAnne
jenniebr
on 10/10/07 11:10 am - queen creek, AZ
We are planning a special guest........ He is a personal trainer/fitness guy.  He started a non-profit to help fight teenage obesity.  He will offer free training for teens in need.  Parents must participate in the program also.  He has written a childrens book on fighting obesity.  He battled with weight issues growing up and now works with others. He is a great guy and I look forward to you all meeting him.  He is very inspirational!! Joyce, I am no Queen! my daddy always told me I was a  PRINCESS!!!!   See ya all soon,  Jen
Most Active