My Surgery Oct 16

20candy07
on 10/7/07 12:08 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Just wondering if anyone else will be having surgery the same day I am in the hospital at St Lukes in Phoenix.  I'm nervous and anxious at the same time.  I will be glad when the surgery is over and I'm back at home.  I love reading all the great info posted on this forum.  Thanks. Candy
westvalley
on 10/7/07 12:14 pm - Glendale, AZ
Sorry I am not having surgery at St Lukes, but I did want to say congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Good Luck!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
flyrep
on 10/7/07 5:34 pm - AZ
HI Candy! I had surgery at St. Lukes w/ Dr J. on the 25th of Sept. If you like I'd come up and visit you after surgery. Your in great hands!  I was nervous just before going into the OR so much so I cried!  But up till that time I felt great about it.  I know when I had visitors it brighten my day! Just let me know!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

20candy07
on 10/13/07 6:11 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Hello.... My surgery has been postponed and rescheduled to the 19th.  I see it as ok, because, I will not have to get up at O'Dark Thirty to make it to admissions at 5:30 AM...However, I will have to sweat it out until 2:30 PM in the afternoon....oh well!!  I am very nervous had to really control myself at work over the last week because reality set in last Sunday!!  Isn't that something??  If you just happen to be in the neighborhood of St Lukes, please come and visit me.  I would love to meet you.  I would love a buddy!! Regards, Candy
Most Active