Happy Happy Happy

JRinAZ
on 10/6/07 8:41 am - Layton, UT
Anyone ever get too pooped to even take a nap????   This has been a GREAT weekend so far!  Last evening  Dr. Gitt hosted a lovely dinner in honor of the volunteers for the Walk from Obesity, with Doctor's Orris, DeBarros, Schlesinger, Blackstone, Duryea and Heffel in attendance.  We also got to meet several amazing people; including the ABC's Reality T.V. Show Co-Host:  Lorrie Henry!  She is animated, chatty, revved up about getting healthy and genuinely contageous with energy and FUN!     This morning was like a Family Reunion!  Doc's hugging patients.  Grads catching up with other Grads.  Internet pals meeting for the first time.  Goodie bags full of very cool stuff.  Vendor's with every healthy angle one can imagine.  Prizes.  A crispy breeze perfect for walking!...........It was just the best time!   Bunches of us extended some fun to enjoy brunch together at Mimi's...........I'm exhausted but can hardly wait to jump into another Weight Loss Fun Frenzy at the O.H. event on the 26th, 27th and 28th of OCT!!!!  Do NOT miss this upcoming weekend loaded with all of the above plus +++++.....   Lorrie Henry even said she'd LOVE to come speak to us that weekend!  I just need to plug it in at both ends and make it happen!!!!    Great to see y'all!  Pam....do you know how incredible you looked speed walking around that track in your little workout ensemble?  Jeanna.....You have got the most amazing heart to go with your amazing energy!  Gil and Olivia.....what a fun team you are!  You play it like you've been on stage together forever making people laugh! ....Chuck in red with all those women in red! Weigh 2 go!!!!  Ewa....You represented even though allergie**** hard!........Elaine and Bob......You guys totally rock!........and all of the rest! .......I am wiped right out!  Heavy sigh......loved every minute of it!.....Like a kid at the end of a very perfect day!   C U soon!   __,_._,___
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active