Walk From Obesity - results

flyrep
on 10/7/07 5:39 pm - AZ
Im bummed too! I was really looking forward to meeting u!  Is everything okay now? I was once hit  in the back by an older man and  I thought I was going to have problems forsure.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

poohspal
on 10/8/07 2:31 am - AZ
okay that was the one thing i wa smost excited about was meeting people in person that i chat with here and I saw no one!  except joyce. . . where was I?
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
flyrep
on 10/8/07 2:00 pm - AZ
I looked for u too! I knew you said you where going. I thought I found you and started talking to this lady, thinking she was u! lol Funny stuff!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

ginau
on 10/8/07 10:44 pm - mesa, AZ
ok next event we are going to have a Az forum meet * greet spot all picked out and will post it online several days in advance ,, Sue -- I saw you !! you looked great !!
poohspal
on 10/8/07 11:11 pm - AZ
You did?  How come you didn't say Hi? Of course I don't think I would have recgnozied you, unless you really do look like your avatar?  were you the pretty lady at the clothing exchange? I was like the only one there without somebody it felt like.  it seemed like everyone brought someone even Dogs!  I'm making my family go next year>
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
poohspal
on 10/8/07 11:07 pm - AZ
wasn't me!! Oh well next year I'll wear a shirt that says Its Me!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
flyrep
on 10/9/07 3:12 pm - AZ
I think having a meeting area would work great!  I cant wait for next year's walk to come along!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

poohspal
on 10/9/07 3:39 pm - AZ
Count me in!!  Hopefully next year you wont find me because I will be so paper thin!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active