APPROVED!!!!!!

westvalley
on 10/2/07 11:46 pm - Glendale, AZ
It is. Thank you so much! How are you doing? How does it feel to be on the loser bench?
ginaq56
on 10/3/07 2:39 am
Congratulations to you! I totally know how you are feeling. WLS has been such a blessing to me. This week has been one of those but what has kept me going is the success I see with myself. I shudder to think of what I would be ingesting this week if I had not had surgery. So happy thoughts to you! Hugs, Gina in Kingman
westvalley
on 10/3/07 2:59 am - Glendale, AZ
I can totally relate. I am doing some behavior modification (emotional eater) now to get me in the right frame of mind before surgery but it's really tuff. I feel blessed to have come this far. Thanks for your kind words Gina. Everyone on here has been nothing but helpful.
badamczyk
on 10/7/07 1:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
That is great news!  Congratulations, I am real happy for you.  I know the feeling as well. . .I have CIGNA, and dealing with them has been a nightmare.  All of the hoops they want you to jump through, I did it, went the six months on a diet plan with my PCP, did the Psychological eval., nutritional eval. etc.  It has been nothing but a long, hard fight.  I could go on and on but won't bore you with the details.  Just know the phychologist I went to, almost got me denied.  So I had to find another one and start over.  Anyway, that was a stumbling block, then after it was submitted, I got a letter from Cigna stating they did not have enough information to give me an approval (sigh).  So I was like you -- when the approval came in, I had to verify with the doctor that it was really me :-)  Once the scheduler called me, everything began moving very fast.  I am scheduled at the end of this month and am very excited. Good luck to you -- keep us posted, and I think it is a real blessing as well.
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
Most Active