APPROVED!!!!!!

westvalley
on 10/2/07 6:11 am - Glendale, AZ
  I am still in shock. I was so preparing to wait weeks and make numerous phone calls to my insurance and in 3 hours and 40 minutes I was approved  .  I had to email my surgeons office back to make sure it was really for me. I don't get moments like this often so I feel really blessed . This surgery is something I so desparately need and I have been one of the lucky ones so far. You know how people feel when the win the lottery....that's how I feel. I can't even eat my lunch. Don't get me wrong I am totally excited but I have to come from the mentality of dealing with Cigna and then to have things turn out so smoothly (as far as the approval process) still amazes me. Thanks to everyone who has sent prayers and good lucks. I am now just waiting for the scheduler to call and give me a date.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/07 7:39 am - AZ
Wow!!! That's great news.......
Congratulations!!!!
Lori M.
on 10/2/07 10:23 am - Queen Creek, AZ
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!  That's so awesome!  Congrat's and I'm really glad it took them basically no time to approve the surgery.
justcuz
on 10/2/07 1:32 pm - Maricopa, AZ

Congratulations!!!!!    :o)    :o)   :o)

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

Lady Lithia
on 10/2/07 3:23 pm
Congratulations. My stuff was sent in to BCBS of AZ on the 20th, and it's looking like they might make me go through a 2 YEAR supervised diet before they'll approve me. (and of course I'll have to jump through all the hoops all over again!)  But they haven't officially turned me down yet, so I can hope!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

westvalley
on 10/2/07 11:49 pm - Glendale, AZ
Think positive. I was not expecting an approval and I certainly wasn't expecting one in four hours. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope for a speedy approval.
Nicole W.
on 10/2/07 3:24 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations!!!!

TinkerBell

quiltz
on 10/2/07 7:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations!  I know you are thrilled to finally have the okay to do what you know you need to do.  I'm sure you will be very pleased with Dr. B and her entire staff.  Come to support group...it will be a big help and we want to meet you!
westvalley
on 10/2/07 11:47 pm - Glendale, AZ
Awesome! Thanks. I will definately try a support meeting.
flyrep
on 10/2/07 8:50 pm - AZ
Im soooo very happy for you! You'll get a date b4 u know it and it will be here faster then you think! This is just wonderful news!          

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active