Walk From Obesity Update!!!

JRinAZ
on 10/2/07 3:17 am - Layton, UT
Spread the word to your Team Walkers, friends, co-workers!!!   We will have a Scavenger Hunt through over 20 Exhibitor booths to help you become aware of programs, information resources, and products to help you move your body, eat healthy, and reduce your stressors.   We will have a Jeopardy game where 5 members from each Walking Team can compete with each other to become the Grand Champions of the 2007 Walk from Obesity!    We will have an "Obesity" quiz to test your knowledge and serve as an entry to win great prizes!   We will save you a trip to your doctor by providing a booth for you to get your flu shots ($25 flu-$40 pneumonia).   We will have a free clothing exchange for all those who want to share.   We will have incredible prizes from Herbal Wraps, Exercise Balls, Tea set, Stress baskets, to free week-long programs!!!   We will have a celebrity, Lorrie Henry, from ABC's recent FAT MARCH reality show to share her insights and wisdom.   We will have a beautiful artist, LauRha Frankfort, share her special creation - Walk Off to begin our Walk.   What more do we need?   YOU!   See you on Saturday!!!  
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

cindy
on 10/2/07 7:19 am - Mesa, az
Joyce, You did not tell anyone the time the event starts....... I called Patrica at Scottsdale Healthcare, and was told that sign in and registation starts at 7 AM until 7:45 AM and the walk starts at 8 AM. If you do not get registered before the event, come on out anyway, you can register at the gate and still enjoy all of the cool things. Bring your kids, friends, spouse or neighbor, you do not have to be a member of a group.  Just remember for anyone you bring, they will have to register and pay to get a goodie bag.   I am not sure that I will be able to make the event this year, it would be the first time that I would not be a volunteer, but if I can, I will register that morning. Hope I will see you all there............ Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-4-03 with Dr Zahn
flyrep
on 10/2/07 4:34 pm - AZ
I made my mind up Im going!  What do I have to give to show that I Reg? I have a Supporter ID. I cant wait! How long does this event last? And when is the best time to get there?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

ginau
on 10/3/07 1:54 pm - mesa, AZ
Scottsdale Com col ,,, should last from 8:00 - 11:00  lots to see and do this year !! You can register at "walkfromobesity.com I believe Dr Juarez has a team this year , But you register alone or as part of his team. Look forward to seeing you there .
flyrep
on 10/3/07 2:38 pm - AZ
Thanks! Ill give his office a call to see if they have a team together yet.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active