Who wanted a plastic consult???

JRinAZ
on 10/2/07 2:50 am - Layton, UT
I'm bad!  I have not been keeping a running list of those of you who have pm'd me about a consult at the Obesity Help weekend? Please shoot me another e-mail:  [email protected] , or give me a call at work: 480-991-6877 and I"ll put you on the schedule for a Complimentary consult with Dr. Gitt  at the Resort that weekend.  He'll be doing them on Friday evening following the Meet and Greet and early Saturday morning before the event gets going in full swing.  Dr. Heffel, (former Bariatric Surgeon and current Plastic Surgeon) will be available for complimentary consults as well.  He handles some of the insurances that Dr. Gitt is not contracted with (like TriCare). If you're coming to the event, you might as well kill 2 birds with one stone! (Ouch!  That's just a bad cliche') C U Soon! Note:  You do not have to be at your goal weight to begin your reconstruction.  Some procedures can be done before you have stopped losing.  Best results for most procedures happen when you have leveled off for about 3 months.  Some procedures will actually get you to your goal weight when the excess skin is tossed in the bucket!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginaq56
on 10/3/07 2:46 am

I was doing to head to toe look in the mirror . After reading your post I had to laugh....instead of tossing the excess in the bucket, do you think they could toss it on my butt? I have no butt left  and definitely need help with that. I was thinking a J Lo look would be nice.... Thanks for the laugh, Gina

cmurphy
on 10/3/07 5:42 am
You can have some of mine .
JRinAZ
on 10/3/07 7:56 am - Layton, UT
Gina! You are soooooooo on target!  Dr. Gitt has been doing autologous butt lifts with many of his body lifts.  Instead of throwing that extra skin above the butt and several inches above the waste into the bucket.....he rolls it under for a butt augmentation!  Very good use of one's "own" stuff don't you think!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginaq56
on 10/4/07 11:38 am
Wooeeee! Here I thought I was being funny and I find out there is definite help in the future. J Lo bootie here I come! Hugs, Gina
Most Active