Clothing Exchange

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/07 6:27 am - AZ
Hello Ladies,
Are you in need of some clothes????

I have a huge tub of clothes that no longer fit me..... They are mostly casual work clothes.
The sizes are 18 to 22. Most of the tops are 18/20 the pants and shorts very.
If you are in need of clothes please PM me.

I'm only looking for people *****ally need them I don't want to see them being sold on E-bay

I live in Queen Creek but work in Tempe M-F from 6-3 by the Broadway Curve so if you are willing to drive to me and have a look just let me know.
Sonja W.
on 10/1/07 6:55 am - Surprise, AZ
You could probably unload a lot of those at a support group meeting. 
Sonja 
Starting:  283      Current:  225      Goal:  150

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/07 7:15 am - AZ
I thought of that and I acutally posted a note on Dr. S website too.
Its hard for me to make the meetings due to my husband working nights and me having the kids.
SKennedy13
on 10/1/07 12:55 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

Hello there, I also live in Queen Creek, in the Pecan Creek subdivision. Anyway I would be interested in some Shirts. I am a size 16/18 bottom and xl top. I dont have many bottoms but I dont think I will be in that size much longer many of my 18 are too big, and that is not a bad thing. It looks like you are doing fabulous with your weight loss.  I think that is great. I really feel like I need to pick things up on my end. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/07 11:51 pm - AZ
I live in San Tan Heights over by the Wal-Mart. If you want you can come over this week.
This will give me motavation to clean out my closet some more.
I do have some smaller sizes hanging up not much but I know I have a pair of 16 grey pants.
A friend of my who had RNY let me borrow some clothes so I have don't have much in a size 14 or 16 that are mine.
I went from a size 22 to 18 so fast that I just wore clothes that were to big.
Lori M.
on 10/2/07 10:29 am - Queen Creek, AZ
SKennedy13 -  Sort of off subject -- but my husband and I were just looking at houses in the Pecan Creek subdivision last weekend!  We are going again this weekend to check out this place we saw last week.  Do you live in North or South??  The place we looked at is a newer DR Horton developement in Pecan Creek South.
SKennedy13
on 10/2/07 10:36 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
that is great, I am in pecan creek the one that is more north, but I know the community you are refering too it is nice. There are 5 housed for sale on my street. Mine may be for sale too soon. Good luck with your search. I would love to have another neighbor friend to go on walks with and the gym. Keep me posted
Most Active