My 1st Sunday after WLS!

flyrep
on 9/30/07 4:18 pm - AZ

Tonight we went to Walmart. I used a  pung in cart to get to the major areas of the store. I found I didnt need it. So the next stop I used a reg. cart. Im active as much as I can BUT I do REST. Please everyone know that. I would never over do it just to do it.  I don't shop on Sundays most of the time but I really wasnt feeling up to going anywhere this morning. Wanted to rest and that's what we did.  I did get my walking in. Next week I hope to feel better to make it to church. Everyone has been calling it seems, most do not know what I have done. In 6 months there should be some wow's lol! Funny.... We went to the pudding and gelatin area and I about went crazy. lol All the Suger free flavors! Yum. I only had what my hubby bought for me at the house. Pretty plain and simple.  Im a very happy camper for now. I love the cream soups too. My protein intake is still very good and get this.... I think I enjoy it more then before WLS. Remember I thought I was going to hate this! lol Im really very thankful that Heavenly Father has been here for me. This past week my testimony has become even more stonger in my faith. I pray every night for the gifts in my life! I added to my blog please feel free to read and comment on it!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active