Closet time today!

JRinAZ
on 9/30/07 5:06 am - Layton, UT
I just surfaced from rummaging through my closet.  I have 2 giant bags ready for Jeanna to sort through next week at the Walk from Obesity.  Sizes 14, 12 and 10.

It's a GREAT way to get and give!  .......  Clean out your closets!  Come to the Walk from Obesity. 

Jeanna may be overhwhelmed so maybe if you have your piles sorted already in sizes, it will help her out. ....  Maybe you should tuck a little empty bag of your own in your pack so you can take some things home with you too!

See you there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/30/07 8:39 am - Tucson, AZ

Joyce

I won't be there next weekend but I would love some of your 14's.  Msg me.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Louise D.
on 9/30/07 4:07 pm - Peoria, AZ
Is there still going to be a clothing excchange at the walk on Saturday?  I have quite a bit of stuff and want to bring it.  Also, if there is one, do we bring it on hangars or just in a bag?  I'm new to this and do not know what to expect.  Thanks Louise

Ginger
on 9/30/07 9:24 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Joyce and Jeanna! I won't me able to do the Walk from Obesity due to a hernia, gall bladder and panni done on October 2nd!!!! I wonder if we could distribute the left-over goodies at  a support group meeting in the future?? I got some big sizes that I'm anxious to find a good home for too! Hugs, Ginger
JRinAZ
on 9/30/07 1:27 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my goodness Miss Ginger!  Is it time for your plastics already?????  I am soooooooo excited for you!!!! We absolutely CAN have a clothing exchange at the Chandler Support Mtg.  We haven't done one for a very long time.  Sooooooooo, maybe Jeanna can haul leftovers over or we can just announce a new one.  I'm always unloading my closet to make room for something new! Of course I"m hoping my stomaphyx gets me back into the teeny stuff so I can give up my current wardrobe!!!! Good luck on Tuesday!  I'll make sure Dr. Heffel and Dr. Schlesinger do their very very very BEST job on you!!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active