CRAVINGS

blue71969
on 9/25/07 7:19 am - glendale, AZ

I had my first fill yesterday, and have nothing but cravings.  I want to eat everything in the house, especially the bad stuff.... Any ideas on how to control the cravings??

poohspal
on 9/25/07 8:08 am - AZ
Wow. You had a fill already?  about the cravings,   Is it for swett? salty?  Miso soup helped my cravings for Salt.  Sweet? SF Popcycle, or a snow cone w/ crstal light.  How about a small bit of Yogurt?
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
blue71969
on 9/25/07 10:29 am - glendale, AZ
Sweets, i completely forgot about the popsicles, try that.  Yeah had my first fill, next one in two weeks.
thevikster
on 9/28/07 12:04 am - Phoenix, AZ

Are you actually hungry, head hunger or actual hunger? Are you feeling deprived? that was the reason I had all those cravings also. Eat a "bite" of whatever you're craving, that's it. that should satisfy you. When I was 4 months out, I could eat EVERYTHING, now I do, but in very small amounts. I'm now 16 months out, lost 180 pounds. it works for me. If I want chocolate I have a bite size chocolate bar, if I want cake, I have a small sliver(1 or 2 bites) I eat chips(a few, not the whole bag) are you getting the idea?

Most Active