Need help - just moved here from another state

blue71969
on 9/25/07 7:21 am - glendale, AZ
Try True Results; they are new to the valley, but not to Texas.  They are trying to build their client network, maybe they can work with you.  480-305-7380
ginau
on 9/25/07 10:03 am - mesa, AZ
Joe  Your are very right , the surgeons see yopu only for follow up here , I am a Blackstone 14 mo out, But my primary care has been awesome !! He follows me on everything now and the name of the odr accross from him is also awesome !! they are knowledgeable and willing to assist - they only time you should see a surgeon now - would be if you need more surgery - Check out the Primary  posted .. there is also a Dr Kimberly Lucas in tempe who I hear is very good !!!
Ann M.
on 9/26/07 8:49 am - Peoria, AZ
I'm having the same problem.  We'll be moving there from Michigan the 1st of November.  I went through MMPC in Grand Rapids 15 months ago and haven't been able to get a surgeon's office to accept me for the follow-up care.  MMPC will be contacting a center of excellence (Dr. Villares/Banner Health) and try to grease the way for me.  I'm hoping they can accomplish what I've not been able to do.  I do hope to find a good PCP near my house in Sun City or on that end of town anyway. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active