Celebrating

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/22/07 9:32 am - Tucson, AZ
I thought I would be celebrating my surgiversary at the OH Conference in Phoenix, but my signigicant other surprised me with  a day at Chase Park attending the ballgame tomorrow.  We will be staying overnight at the Hyatt downtown and then on Monday I have an appointment with Dr. Juarez for my one year check up.  So exciting as I love the Diamondbacks.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/22/07 11:16 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Pretty Becky! Congratulations on your 1 year!  Congratulations on having a fun hubby too!  :)  Enjoy your day at the ballpark together and your night as well!  Oooooo la la!!!  :)  ..... Can you talk him into staying one more night so you can join us at the Chandler support mtg?  I have a spare bedroom!!!!  ......  I'd even put a sugar free mint on your pillow!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/24/07 11:58 am - Tucson, AZ

Hey there Joyce and Chandler support group

Couldn't twist his arm to stay one more night.  I would have loved to have see you again.  We went for lunch today in Scottsdale at the Culinary Institute.  I have a friend who is going there and he treated us to lunch.  I had grilled shrimp on spinach fettucini.  Then I had a rasberry sorbet for desert.  YUM.

Hope to see you all end of next month at the OH Conference.   

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active