Final days to register for Phoenix!

Member Services
on 10/23/07 4:30 am - Irvine, CA

It's a New Day and a New You!  ObesityHelp invites you to celebrate, laugh, learn and empower yourself in style at one of the world’s most unique resorts, the famous Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, AZ. Come experience a sun-sational, unique adventure and join ObesityHelp members and staff for a special 2-day seminar you won’t want to miss. Make it a mini-vacation and bring your family along to enjoy the many recreational opportunities; miniature golf, water rides, children’s adventure programs, spas, shopping and more!   St. Luke's Hospital will be sponsoring a complete makeover with local vendors. Make sure and sign up for it onsite!   This special event will be held October 26-28, 2007. There will be a Meet&Greet on Friday night from 6-8pm. Come socialize with your online friends!   Read more about the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort here: http://www.pointehilton.com/indexsp.cfm    Guest speakers include:    Dr. Timothy J. Katzen--Plastic Surgeon  Dr. Terry Simpson--Bariatric Surgeon Dr. Steven Gitt--Plastic Surgeon Jeremy Gentles, BS, CSCS--Fitness expert Dr. Eric Schlesinger--Bariatric Surgeon    ****PLUS****

-Meet ABC's Fat March personal trainer and host Lorri Henry
-Meet & Greet Social on Friday night
-Costume Ball on Saturday night
-Register to win a complete makeover!
-Post op Panel - Ask your questions to RNY, LapBand, DS and Stomaphyx patients and professionals   Visit our website for the full details: http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_ details/?pkid=601&key=ad70193645968e19a368d83bf147674a    Seating is limited. Be sure to get your ticket today!

Ann M.
on 9/15/07 2:02 am - Peoria, AZ
I'd love to be there for this since we really enjoyed and learned a lot at the Detroit event.  Unfortunately, we won't be leaving Michigan until Oct. 31st.  Maybe next time.  I hope you have a huge turnout.  It's really worth going, they give you samples, feed you and you learn a lot and get to meet everyone you've been talking to on the board.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 9/30/07 5:10 am - Layton, UT
Re-sending out................. On September 13, 2007 at 10:38 AM Pacific Time, Obesityhelp Staff wrote:

Attention Pre-ops, Post-ops and those considering WLS: 

It's a New Day and a New You!  ObesityHelp invites you to celebrate, laugh, learn and empower yourself in style at one of the world’s most unique resorts, the famous Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, AZ. Come experience a sun-sational, unique adventure and join ObesityHelp members and staff for a special 2-day seminar you won’t want to miss. Make it a mini-vacation and bring your family along to enjoy the many recreational opportunities; miniature golf, water rides, children’s adventure programs, spas, shopping and more!

This special event will be held October 26-28, 2007. To register for the event and read about our team of expert guest speakers, click here:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_ details/?pkid=601&key=ad70193645968e19a368d83bf147674a

Read more about the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort here:

http://www.pointehilton.com/indexsp.cfm

Guest speakers include:

Dr. Timothy J. Katzen--Plastic Surgeon   Dr. Terry Simpson--Bariatric Surgeon Dr. Stephen Gitt--Plastic Surgeon  Jeremy Gentles, BS, CSCS--Fitness expert  Dr. Eric Schlesinger--Bariatric Surgeon  Gary Viscio, Esq--Founder of the Obesity Law Center

Seating is limited. Be sure to get your ticket today!  Hotel rooms must be reserved before September 19th to receive the special ObesityHelp discount rate! 

*Special Room Rates:  2 QUEEN BEDS 1 BDRM SUITE  rates from 159.00 USD/Night  1 KING BED 1 BEDROOM SUITE  rates from 159.00 USD/Night  1 KING BED EXEC BOARDROOM  rates from 249.00 USD/Night  There may be cheaper prices online, but so far we have only found 1 price slightly cheaper and it was for the NON suite rooms. Save money and bunk with your buddies in the suites!!

Click here to book your room.

One on-line friend and I are planning on meeting early Sunday morning for breakfast before the day begins.  Please let me know at the event if you'd like to join us and we'll make plans!  You'll be able to find me on Friday night at the Meet and Greet (hosted by my boss, Dr. Gitt.........sign up for a FREE consult with him at the event by calling me at work:  480-991-6877)........I'll be at the NVPS vendor's table and around the hotel all weekend long!......Please look me up and introduce yourself!  I can't wait to see everyone! 

Joyce

Most Active