Ladies Fitness Bootcamp Anyone?

CK777
on 9/11/07 11:03 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hello Everyone So I guess I felt I needed a boot in aXX and I joined a ladies bootcamp in the West Valley. It just started Monday night and meets in Litchfield Park. The reason I am posting this is Thursday's are "bring a friend for free" night so I am offering to anyone out there who would like to come join us for a night to do so. We meet from 7pm to 830 and everyone (ladies) is welcome. I won't lie I am sore from Monday night but I am determined to finish this 4 week class that meets 3 nights a week one way or another. So anyone care to us out there for some serious workouts? Monday night there was 9 of us out there so it isn't such a big class.....................................any takers? It can be this Thursday or any of the next 2 Thursday's.  I am trying to get the last 15 pounds off so hopefully this will help? Cathy
dfavre
on 9/12/07 5:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
That sounds like sooooo much fun!  Unfortunately, I am in Maricopa, so that we be way to long of a drive for me.  Do they have any classes in the Chandler / Casa Grande area?  Where did you sign up?
CK777
on 9/12/07 6:21 am - Avondale, AZ

It is fun but it is a "workout" too!! Too bad you live so far away, I would love to have you join us. I don't think she does classes out that way but the website is www.ladyfitnessbootcamp.com

You could also do a search on ladies bootcamp's and see if there is any other programs in your area.

If you change your mind and want to come out for one Thursday night to try it just let me know.

Cathy

johnb_az
on 9/12/07 12:09 pm, edited 9/12/07 12:15 pm - Phoenix, AZ
  I am glad to hear you are kicking it up a notch.  Congrats.    If I put on a wig and makeup think I will pass?   I wish I could do something like that.  Ramona is out of town and I know she does not like to exercise at night, otherwise I would see if she is interested.  Unfortunately, she is also out of town this week and next. Good luck
CK777
on 9/12/07 2:59 pm - Avondale, AZ
That's funny you posted to this thread.....................................you and Ramona came up tonight in conversation out there. Another lady that goes there said she just met you and I believe she does Ramona's hair? I hope I got that right. I told her that I had the surgery and she said that she knows a husband and wife that had it and that lead to the two of you! What a coincedence huh! I think you you could pass with just the wig though, I wouldn't bother with the makeup (we get ugly out there), afterall it is bootcamp.  Hey, you can drive by and be our "cheerleader".
JRinAZ
on 9/12/07 3:05 pm - Layton, UT
Cathy! You totally rock!  I would LOVE to join you!  HOWEVER, I have been dodging the exercise bullet since I had a major surgery in January!  I would probably require a MASH unit with that little boot camp to rescucitate me!!!!  .........It's such a kawinky dink that you posted about this tonight.  I just got home from the Chandler support group and our resident fitness guru "Pam" was talking about organizing one of our own (boot camp)!  She had been at Kiwanis Park where one was going on and since she's finishing up as a Personal Trainer; thought that some of us might like to get together for one.  After watching last night's Biggest Loser show where Jillian is working the poor folks to death.... I am inspired!  I"m going to give myself one more really good run for the goal weight before I decide on the Stomaphyx.  Exercise, protein and low calories!  .....  I'm starting a 5 day "Fix the Pouch" diet on Saturday.  .......  It's my version of my old yoyo diet days!  LOL! Keep us posted on your Boot Camp and your last 15!!!!  You look fantastic!!!! See you at the O.H. event?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active