4 MONTHS AND LOVING LIFE!!!

alligatorpgr
on 9/10/07 1:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

Hello everyone today is my four-month surgiversary and I feel incredible!!! I have lost 72lbs so far, and have 34 to go, and know that I will reach my goal. I have so much more energy now, feel good about myself, and can't wait to see where my journey takes me. I can eat just about anything (just 3 or 4 bites of course); try to get my water in every day, and still struggle with taking my vitamins every day. I am so grateful to my surgeon and all of my OH friends here for all the support I've received so far. A year ago I thought I would never have surgery and be obese for the rest of my life, and now my whole life has changed. Thanks to everyone who has given great support and advice, I appreciate all of you so much :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

CutieTuti
on 9/10/07 5:20 pm
Hello and Congrats on your success..I am a month out but am like so hungry and never feel satisfied, I am due for a fill, how did you survive this and were you hungry. Sorry to bother you but what did your meals consist of.. Thanks and keep up the great work
Cutie Tuti
alligatorpgr
on 9/10/07 5:39 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

Hi there, sounds like you have the Lap Band, whereas I have had the RNY.  At 4 months out, I still don't have any hunger pains, and only eat because I know I have to.  I had a lot of head hunger and missed food dearly right after surgery, but now it's like an after thought to me, not the main focus of my life like it used to be.  My pouch is still very small, so I eat like 2-3oz of food at a time and that keeps me satisfied for hours.  Just hang in there, it will get better and I wish you success on the rest of your journey.  Take Care :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

CutieTuti
on 9/10/07 5:42 pm
Thanks so much!!
Cutie Tuti
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/11/07 8:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Good for you Alli.  Isn't it the most wonderful feeling in the world???
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

alligatorpgr
on 9/11/07 2:07 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Becky :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

chinadina
on 9/11/07 9:00 am - Kingman, AZ
Wow!!! Congratulations! You are doing awesome!!! Hey does anyone know a Dr in the area that sees patients for fills that had their surgeries done in Mexico. I need a fill and I can't seem to find one here and I just can't get back to Mexico for another few months and I hate to wait that long. Any one else out there that can help. Thanks! Dina
JRinAZ
on 9/11/07 1:30 pm - Layton, UT
Look up Fill Center U.S.A.  .....  Kind of gas stations for lapbanders...located across the U.S.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

pwrightt
on 9/11/07 12:23 pm - PHOENIX, AZ

Hi Alli: Good for you. Isn't it great to feel good and have lots of energy? I'm so glad I had WLS. It has given me a whole new life. The best thing is feeling good about yourself.  You go girl. Pam

alligatorpgr
on 9/11/07 2:09 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks Pam, it almost seems like a dream sometimes.  I am literally a whole new person, which is amazing to me.  I have so much more self confidence now.  I really need to get some new pictures posted as my appearance has really changed.  Thanks for always being there for me:-) Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active