32 Days and Counting ...

ginau
on 9/4/07 11:24 am - mesa, AZ

OK folks 33 days till the Walk From Obesity, Just in case you have not registered - you can do so online at Walk from Obesity.com  just click on join a walk  and city & state - we need all the walkers we can get,  The walk is open to all, theur is no age limitation,           Chandler does have a team to join or you can check out and see if your favorite surgeon has their own team ?  I know Mayo , Dr Blackstone and SBC all have their own teams too.

Since this is the 5th year  they will be having some great prize's to win ! So make sure to register to win !!! Come out and enjoy a nice track walk ! No stairs to climb , Sand to get inside those new sneakers , Or rocks to twist your ankle on there will be plenty of cool water and track helpers . I hear we will have roller bladers skating backwards,

Also - there will be a big clothing exchange ,, feel free to bring those gently used clothes you have now Undergrown ! I am sure someone can use them, We can always donate the remainders to a charity!!!  Soooo who else will we be seeing there??? 

flyrep
on 9/4/07 5:44 pm - AZ
I wonder if Ill feel up to going. My WLS is the 25th! Maybe I can be of help in some other way. I really had it in my miind I was doing the walk. But since I stayed with Dr. J I know Im cutting it within a few days.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active