OH Phoenix Event and New Photos

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/2/07 3:24 am - Tucson, AZ

Hi everyone.

Joyce....I'm going to try and make the Meet and Greet.  Did you get my message about signing me up with Dr.Gitt? 

I have posted new pics on my profile.  Take a peek.  My good WLS buddy, Ann, took photos of me.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/2/07 4:44 am - Layton, UT
Wow Becky!  You are definitely one of those who is blessed by losing years as you lose weight!!!!  You are LOVELY!!!! I can't wait to see you in October! ....the Meet and Greet will be WEIGH 2 Much Fun!!! I can schedule you for a consult after the Meet and Greet or did you want a Sat morning one?  How bout calling me at work so I can plug you in when you 'd like! 480 991-6877.    We're closed tomorrow (Holiday!  yay!) but I'll be in first thing Tuesday morning! Hope you have a GREAT Labor Day weekend! .....I'm shutting down the puter and heading out the door .........
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

pwrightt
on 9/2/07 9:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Oh my goodness. WOW WOW WOW. Becky you look absolutely fantastic. I love the picture with your old jeans.  Pam
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/2/07 2:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank you Pam.
Example 1   

poohspal
on 9/4/07 2:39 pm - AZ
I peeked at the pics on the profile.  very nice, but that new Avatar?  Wowsie wow wow!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/07 11:58 am - AZ
Becky you look great!!! how awsome to put those old jeans on and have them so huge!!! I got rid of all of my old pants. You look like a million bucks!!!! Erin
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/5/07 12:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
Erin, you don't look so bad yourself.  I was told to save something from pre-op so I could see the difference a year later.  It was so amazing to put them on and have them be so large.  It is so hard to believe that I wore those jeans.
Example 1   

Most Active