OT: LOOKING FOR NAMES FOR TWO CATS IM ADOPTING! A SPHYNX & A BURMESE

flyrep
on 8/27/07 7:43 pm - AZ
Hi everyone, Im adopting a SPHYNX & A BURMESE cat. Both are girls. Im looking for a different, pretty name for both of them. Please feel free to mess me your different or pretty name! thanks! BTW: I have less then one month to go!  Ill be on the losers side in no time!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

M. clarke
on 8/28/07 5:05 am
Congrats on the new adoption! I love kitties. I once had a brother and sister that I had rescued named Rumpleteazer and Grizzabella. But they died early on of feline leukemia. Named them from  T.S. Elliots book of practical Cats. You can look it up on the internet and browse through the poetry for fun names and personalities. My last couple of kitties were/are named Romeo and Juliet, but Romeo had to go to sleep, so now I have Juliet and Jasmine. Good luck with the naming! It has a lot to do with personality. I have a dog named trouble!
ginau
on 8/28/07 3:15 pm - mesa, AZ
Shannon   No clue on name -- I have Loona and Itzie Bitz or Bitz for short - depends on how much trouble the little witch is in !!   Takes names form favorite moovies, A friend has Charlin and tinker bell, I liked Merlot - cause the cat whined all the time !! - that was a good one !  Ying and Yang  would work for me !!   
flyrep
on 8/28/07 5:36 pm - AZ
Those are great names guys! I posted on the main board as well. I got some great names there too! I dont get them till the 9th so I do have some time. I adopted on of them and bought the other. I found a Sphynx breeder in Mesa with the lowest prices I have ever seen. And her cats are amazing! The Burmese is a retired momma. Very loving and so pretty. They are a birthday gift from my hubby. I went over to only look at the Sphynx and fell in love with the Burmese as well. Ill have 4 cats now. I need 4 like a hole in my head. But having land has its problems with little nasty bugs coming in and the cats do the job of killing them. I also have my dogs. Yep, Shannon's little zoo! lol

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

redrum602
on 9/1/07 2:16 am - Chicago, IL
My cat's names are Plato and Toby. I love them -they are my babies!
Most Active