Plastic Surgeon at Support Group!

JRinAZ
on 8/27/07 10:06 am - Layton, UT
Considering Body Contouring after your GREAT Weight Loss? Wondering if it will make a difference for YOU? Wondering if YOU are ready yet? Wondering if insurance can play a part in covering the expense? ALL are invited to hear Board Certified Plastic Surgeon:  Dr. Steven Git Tuesday, August 28th from 6 to 7:30 pm Chandler Regional  Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main Entrance Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level (follow the signs) Bring a water bottle!  Bring a protein nibble! Bring your questions!  BRING A FRIEND! Dinner out together afterwards will be a FUN option! Winning the Door Prize is a FUN possibility! See you there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

CK777
on 8/27/07 3:20 pm - Avondale, AZ
Joyce I will finally be able to meet you!! I am not working tomorrow-Tuesday (leaving for vacation early Wednesday) and I will already be on that side of town in the afternoon so I talked my hubby into going with me (since I have a hard time dring at night)!! I am so excited to finally be able to meet some more people from the board and it sounds like a great night to be there with Dr. Gitt being there. I will see everyone tomorrow night. Cathy
JRinAZ
on 8/28/07 3:37 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh Cathy!  I just got on the boards for the first time today and saw your post! ....Sooooooooooo.....there you were in our very own Chandler room and you didn't even come introduce yourself and give me a hug or anything?????!!!!!!!!  I"m bummed!  I was all into my "business personality" and focused on wrapping up the various cords to the various expensive equipment that I needed to take good care of and didn't get to greet each person before they took off!!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!  Give us a report when you get home!
Joyce 

mrs.3m
on 8/28/07 4:50 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce,  I will be there with my husband. I want him to meet Dr. Gitt before we make the official decision. I am 75% sure I will be booking my surgery in Dec but I want Don to meet him first to seal the deal.  What time will Dr. Gitt start speaking? At 6:00 exactly or more like 6:30ish?  See you tonite.... Melissa
JRinAZ
on 8/28/07 3:42 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Me lissa! Bummer about not getting to meet Dr. Gitt!!!!!  Dr. Heffel totally rocks but meeting Dr. Gitt before surgery is important!!!!  Bring yoiur hubby on over and I'll set up a "mini" meeting/ 2nd consult.
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/07 6:19 am - AZ

Darn I wish I could make that one, does he speak anywhere on the north or west side Joyce??? I am about 30 lbs from goal so I still have a little ways to go before plastics...

Thanks for the info....Erin

JRinAZ
on 8/28/07 3:46 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Erin! Dr. Gitt speaks at an occasional support group but doesn't have anything scheduled in your neighborhood right now.  He'll be speaking next month at the Prescott Support group and he'll be speaking as a Breakout Speaker at the Obesity Help Nationlal event. You can meet him anytime though.  He spends oodles of time with his patients at their consults (free).  Good luck on your pounds lost!!!
Joyce 

Michael B.
on 8/28/07 6:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
I just arrived back in the E valley sunday night, after a 2 year hiatus in the Carolinas it's good to be back in my former home of 11 years....I haven't even picked a clinic to work with me for follow-up care, but if I can, I will definetely try to make the group tonight at Chandler Regional (haven't been there since both my kids were born there!)

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

ginau
on 8/28/07 3:23 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce - you rock for bringing us a Plastic Surgeon to our very own door step ! We are sorry that Dr Gitt was under the weather and could'nt make it !!  he will just have to come in the future some time,  Please Thank Dr Heffel for coming in Dr Gits place , I learned something new from him.  
JRinAZ
on 8/28/07 3:53 pm - Layton, UT
Big apologies again to those of you who came to the Chandler support group looking forward to meeting Dr. Gitt.  He felt so badly about missing the meeting but was very very sick.  ........  Dr. Heffel totally rocks though and was such a good sport about zooming clear over across the  world at the last minute. for those of you who may be in the military; Dr. Dominic Heffel has just become contracted with TriWest.  That means that your panniculetamy may be covered by insurance!  Woooooo Hooooooo!
Joyce 

Most Active