Wanting to put together a family friedly cookbook for WLS

Bama Girl
on 8/27/07 7:54 am - Beaufort, SC
Hey everyone, I have a 10, 7 and 1 year old.  My biggest problem has been finding family friendly recipes and snack ideas.  I am in the process of putting together a cookbook for other WLS patients and was looking for some new ideas.  Let me know if you have a recipe or snack idea.  Thanks!!!!  Monica   [email protected]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/07 11:54 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Monica - what a fantastic idea!  Please let me know when your book is completed - I would definitely purchase one from you!  My kids are sooooooooooooo tired of chicken!   LOL  Take care deb  
kathleen-ann
on 8/29/07 4:08 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
put me on the list to buy a cookbook also....let me know.... always looking for a way to do it for the family also....but I'm 7 mos. out  and I 60% percent of the time cook separately...like tuna with crackers...baby shrimp heated up with sauce..piece of fish....the site beforeandafterhelp.com....( i think thats the site has great recipes for all stages after surgery...) and susan's book is great also....IF you dont know of the title of susan's book let me know....I'll tell you it ...but its not infront of me right now...lol ...and I forget the name...lol....but use it everyday...Hugs...kathleen
Most Active