New pic w/ OLD Jeans

David S.
on 8/26/07 1:55 pm, edited 8/26/07 1:57 pm
Please see the link below for a picture I took yesterday with both legs in one leg of my old jeans! I'm 5 1/2 Months out and closing in on my goal!! http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/uzone,photos/action,galler y/albumId,14185/curPhoto,156771/
Dave from AZ     
quiltz
on 8/26/07 2:18 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations!  You are doing great!!!
Candi Y.
on 8/27/07 2:17 am - Cottonwood, AZ
HOLY SH$@  - CONGRATS!!!  I just gotta say it though, everything always happens quicker for a MAN!!!!  You probably have no hanging skin either, right????  Way to go, you've got to feel like a million bucks!
David S.
on 8/27/07 2:04 pm
Hit the nail on the head there!  No planned PS in my future.  I feel great most days, but a problem with having more energy is that I'm more likely to use that energy, and be very dog tired in the evening.  Thanks! --Dave
Dave from AZ     
M. clarke
on 8/28/07 5:21 am
WOW! Congrats! You have to feel fantastic!!!!! Isn't that fun to get rid of the big clothes. I do wish I had saved just one pair of big pants so that I could have compared, but I got rid of them all as soon as they were too big :)
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/28/07 12:22 pm - Tucson, AZ
Isn't it a great feeling.  I did this exact same thing over the weekend and I was so amazed that I had once fit into those jeans.  I need to take the photo.  Congratulations.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

David S.
on 8/28/07 1:16 pm
You should take that picture and post it!  It was a real eye opener for me!
Dave from AZ     
Most Active