Oh my gosh! check it out!

JRinAZ
on 8/22/07 8:21 am - Layton, UT
The Phoenix event is going to be HUGE!!!!  I am sooooo excited!  Here's me....floating down the lazy river chatting with all my AZ buds at the Hilton Resort!!!! Who's going to join me?????  I KNOW they will be adding some additional amazing speakers!  This event will totally rock!!!! You can click on the EVENTS....more events....then the Phoenix NATIONAL event!!!!  Woooo Hoooooooooo!!!! See y'all on Friday night at the Meet and Greet!  Dr. Gitt will be doing FREE consults that evening! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 8/22/07 9:01 am - mesa, AZ
Count  me in !! I so cant wait to meet the fabulous Dr Gitt !!  Joyce - you thing there is any chance of Dr Schlesinger talking at that ???
JRinAZ
on 8/22/07 2:02 pm - Layton, UT
I heard that Dr. Schlesinger is going to be a breakout speaker.  His topic is "Everyone Deserves a Second Chance" and I'm sure he'll be telling all about the new StomaphyX as well as other Post-op options and tips for getting to goal and getting healthy! Sooooooooooo, Miss Jeanna!  y'know Dr. Gitt is speaking next Tuesday at the Chandler meeting too , right?  You can catch him on both evenings! Call me though if you want a free  consult at the O.H. event.  The list will fill up fast. .........Did I order the super duper fudgey chocolatey wickedly delicious protein drink from you yet?
Joyce 

ginau
on 8/22/07 10:31 pm - mesa, AZ

Yes you did !!! & its on it's way -- should be here today or Sat!! cant wait to try it !  I also got the new vanilla Torte ....  Yep Sign me up fro Dr Gitt consult please !!   Hey thinking I might do a room Sat Night for Sure - esp if they are going to have some great speakers !!!

poohspal
on 8/22/07 11:13 am - AZ
How exciting!!!!!  I can't wait!!!!   I am going I am going I am going!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
M. clarke
on 8/22/07 1:11 pm
Joyce I hope thats an indoor river.  End of October you might be freezing your buns off floating around in water! That is unless we keep up with this record breaking highs. I really hope it's not hot enough for swimming in the end of October.
JRinAZ
on 8/22/07 1:57 pm - Layton, UT
LOL !  I guess freezing the buns "off" is one way of looking better in a swim suit!  ..........  Dang!  I didn't even think about October messing up my river ride!  LOL!  I guess I'll just have to "settle" for a whole lot of fun at the Friday Meet and Greet and the Saturday night Costume Ball!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!................ I could go as a hamburger with "frozen buns" !  :) I seriously am going 2 have weigh 2 much fun!!!! I may even spring for the hotel rooms for Fri and Sat nights!  Great Prices!
Joyce 

lemarie22
on 8/22/07 3:43 pm - Glendale, AZ
Joyce, Finally!  Any idea on whether they have taken my suggestion for a speaker? Connie
JRinAZ
on 8/23/07 1:44 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there girlfirend! I have absolutely no idea who they have got lined up.  I know that Sherri C. is working her little hind end off in our behalf but her plate is overflowing with O.H. events....and I don't think she's got everything together for us yet! How bout shooting her a reminder with the contact info? You totally rock!  I can't wait to see you there! ......Since you have worked soooooooo very hard in our behalf...I will remind them that you get a deal!!!!
Joyce 

alligatorpgr
on 8/22/07 8:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I'm in Joyce, can't wait, and I love the Pointe Hilton!!!!!   Alli :-)

ALLI 
246/140/127

Most Active