Will VISIT your FINE city

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/07 5:57 am - Brooklyn Park, MN
I decided to take the next step and will be visiting Phoenix arriving on the 28th.  I will have the evenings of the 28th, and 29th free...and will be staying near the airport.  If anyone would like to meet an almost complete stranger and tell me stories about Phoenix and yourself over a glass of wine or cup of coffee, PM me.  Do you ever get together with other OHers?  In Minnesota we do it all the time, so I guess I'm just used to it.  We have quite the close knit family on the MN board.  They actually helped me decide to come to AZ to visit.   I'm hoping to find a similar family in AZ if I end up accepting an offer somewhere.... Paul
Candi Y.
on 8/21/07 11:35 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Good Luck Paul on your interview, your job sounds interesting - read your profile.  Wish I lived near Phx, but I am about 2 hours away and come in once in  a while to meet OH's at support groups too!  I have to ask you... Did you have Bypass first? and now your Banded??  I am 5mths out from being banded by Phx top notch Doc - Doc Simpson, he might have a support group, but I think its Thursday nights at the end of the month, not sure heres his website http://doctorsimpson.com/ Hope its not to HOT here for you, remember "IT'S A DRY HEAT"  - yeah ok..........  Right now its very hot, but uppose to cool off by end of the week then we're suppose to get some rain from Hurricane Dean over the weekend.  Well safe travels here and good luck  on your interviews!!
Most Active